The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The episode wasn't bad.
They did try a bot too hard with the jump scares and horror/gore, but it wasn't bad.
As for where they can take this after Rick and Maggie are gone, well, I don't know.
The premise of trying to build a society after the apocalypse is interesting, but I'm not sure the writers/showrunners are up to the task.

Why are you calling for a show to be cancelled that other people enjoy?

Just stop watching it and let those of us who enjoy it watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noped out when (IMO) the show got stale and they botched Glenn’s death. I followed coverage of the show since then & it seemed to continue downhill.

But I started hearing the new showrunner was makimg positive changes and I enjoyed this episode. I’ll give this season a shot.

I've background watched it, but haven't really deeply followed it since the introduction of Abraham and friends. Hence up until the Governor conclusion I could probably at a push name most of the characters, but not since.. The most I followed it since was the immediate lead up and follow up to the introduction of Negan, because I knew what happened in the comics. It was a little odd watching Rick turn into Negan's *****, and then suddenly half a season later grow a spine again. But I don't really remember that much of All Out War other than a lot of A-Team gun battles..

I find it hilarious that this thread was on page 4 and the last post was from July, considering the season premiere was this past sunday and no one is talking about it. :lol

I pretty much gave up posting because I got tired of defending myself because I still watch and enjoy the show. I can't understand why people who dislike it think it should be taken off. Don't watch it.

I'm curious to see where the show goes without Rick.

I pretty much gave up posting because I got tired of defending myself because I still watch and enjoy the show. I can't understand why people who dislike it think it should be taken off. Don't watch it.

I'm curious to see where the show goes without Rick.

Totally agree. It's so odd for people to say I don't care if you like something, I don't so the show should be cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Maybe there will be a Hill Top/Sanctuary/Alexandria "civil war" first (possibly culminating in Rick's death?), then they'll have to unite to defeat The Whisperers. Well, that's my guess after one episode.:lol

If they're smart, Rick won't die. He'll just leave kinda like Morgan. That way he can come back for the series finale. Which probably isn't too far off...

Back