The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I want to give this show any more of my time after the dismal last season. Of course there are my curiosity of how Negan will be this season and what ends up happening with Rick and Maggie. My expectation is that they will both have amazing endings but I fear it will be as lame as the show has been overall lately. I want to know what happens but I don't want to waste my time when it is inevitably garbage.

TWD seemed to take on a downward spiral during season 5 with season 8 being the worst. This trailer looks pretty good and hopefully, they've learned to keep the show fresh and interesting. I'll give it a shot based on how good the trailer was hoping for the best. I checked season 8's trailer to see if it too was good so I could gauge whether this new trailer is false hope and fortunately, it was horrible!

Have not been keeping up with the show this past year, but Andrew is leaving? Why don't they just make season 9 it's final season then?

Geez I didn't even know they killed Carl off! Just goes to show there is not a lot of talk about this show anymore. People were talking a lot when Negan killed Glenn, but haven't seen anything about Carl until now.

Not really the direction I thought the show would go in. Now with Rick leaving as well? Can't see the show surviving too much longer.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have not been keeping up with the show this past year, but Andrew is leaving? Why don't they just make season 9 it's final season then?

Geez I didn't even know they killed Carl off! Just goes to show there is not a lot of talk about this show anymore. People were talking a lot when Negan killed Glenn, but haven't seen anything about Carl until now.

Not really the direction I thought the show would go in. Now with Rick leaving as well? Can't see the show surviving too much longer.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So is the girl that plays Maggie

He can’t carry a show

You take that back!

1b86fc25597009e0a1268dfb188b7b08.jpg

I find it hilarious that this thread was on page 4 and the last post was from July, considering the season premiere was this past sunday and no one is talking about it. :lol

There's really not a lot to talk about, I guess. The episode wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The ending was decent. At this point, the show needs to end. They've steadily been losing viewers and that's only going to get worse when Andy and Lauren leave the show. It's time to wrap it up.

Negan should take over the lead from Rick, not Daryl, or anyone else for that matter. And because that's what I want to see, I'm sure they won't do that at all and mute Negan down to like 4 episodes a season and make him a crappy side character.

Lol I could actually see that. JDM/Negan has become a major favourite, if anything I can see Negan getting more screen time after AL leaves. Oh and Daryl as well, of course.

It's a mistake to have Daryl be the new lead when Rick is gone. He's just terrible. And with Rick and Maggie leaving, I assume we can expect to see more Michonne as she will probably be the new female lead.

I agree. The store time to end the show. Stop milking it like zombie teat and let it go before it turns into a paradox of what it used to be.

Back