The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good episode last night, especially the building tension between Negan and Simon. I'm glad that an explanation about Jadis and the junk people was finally given - it always bugged me that they seemed to be about 50 years farther into the apocalypse.:lol

Well, she's an "artist" if that explains anything.

You guys have to admit one of the best part in this episode of series is when Simon says to Jadus that they saw her hand in hand with Rick. Jadus responds that they were delivering him but you shot!! The expression on Simon’s face before he said “BULL ****”!!!! Cross fingers that AMC will follow up next week with another great episode!!

So Jadis spoke took up Kevin Malone's minimalist language because she wanted to be artsy fartsy? I thought we'd get a better explanation for her choice of communicating than that.

Her decision to choose the dump makes sense though. Abstract, modern art IS trash. I wonder if the writers were trying to conflate the two as "the analytical part of me wants to examine it, but I know there's not content."

This was the first episode that I liked Jadis in. Once she has stripped of all that arty garbage stuff I actually cared about what she was going through.

Ditto. I actually felt the same way. Once all her pretense was stripped away I felt sympathy for her character.

I actually enjoyed the first episode of this season....SHOCK!

It’s was well done.....going to start watching it again....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Carl is actually dead!! Remember the cardinal rule of television, if you did not die onscreen…….your not dead.

Well, they buried someone! :lol

Maybe Negan will have a breakdown soon and start getting phone calls from him and see him in a nightie.

Back