The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the simpleton response. Eugene gave Sasha the poison pill to help her out. He volunteer to talk to Rick to ease conflicts, knowing that he will be betrayed by the Garbage people. Sasha, as a walker, nearly killed Negan and give just enough distraction for the group to fight off the Garbage people and for the Kingdom people to arrive; to balance the odds. Rick doesn't know Eugene's action.

And Eugene didn't know Sasha's plan. He thought she was on board. Eugene only cares about avoiding conflict. Rick would do well to put the quivering blob out of its misery.

How hard is it to read Sasha's plan? She came with Rosita, to kill Negan, and she got captured. They both sucks at being a sniper; no patience. She still want a weapon while imprisoned. Eugene can read Negan's wives about the poison pills. Pretty sure he can read Sasha's plan too.

People judge Father Gabriel too and look how he turned out. He is one of Rick's group now.

*Edit: Understand that Eugene was taken. Why? Cause of Rosita's hot headed stupidity. He is smart not to fall into the same crap again. Negan almost suspect him with Sasha turning in the coffin. Eugene is best where he is now; to undermine Negan.*

Last edited:
Negan (predictably) suspects the "professor". If I was him, I'd "punish" him, by shaving off his hair, letting Wussinator, think THAT was the end of his punishment. Then pouring some alcohol on his head and lighting it on fire for a bit... just enough to prevent good hair re-growth. Special effects would have a pretty easy time with Freddy-like wig use.

I'm saying that he needs to believe someone he respects is on board to feel like less of a chump. He cared enough to help her die, but he's happy she didn't and sees it as her acceptance of life in the Sanctuary.

He had no clue until she came out of the coffin. He never suspected anyone would rather die like that than accept a comfortable (albeit, amoral) existence.

You underestimate the chump fella. You underestimate him greatly. He is Chump Cunning, The Deceiver! He survived Abraham, directly and indirectly. He is one of the few who still survive Negan, with comfort so far, while others suffers. He might still show you The Way yet.

The real question is.... will rick forgive him and bring him back or reject him and kill him
Ince the battle is over i mean

I find it stupid that the tiger went at that dude and not Negan. I would presume Ezekial told her to attack, and since Negan was closer to her and the more obvious choice, why get that other guy? The obvious answer is they are not going to just kill Negan yet, and by a tiger no less, just figure there's a better way to have done that scene.

I find it stupid that the tiger went at that dude and not Negan. I would presume Ezekial told her to attack, and since Negan was closer to her and the more obvious choice, why get that other guy? The obvious answer is they are not going to just kill Negan yet, and by a tiger no less, just figure there's a better way to have done that scene.

There must have been a better way to do the entire season.... :dunno

Back