The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh McDermitt quit Facebook and his other social media accounts because of death threats. People are **** heads!

Josh McDermitt quit Facebook and his other social media accounts because of death threats. People are **** heads!

IIRC Lena Heady received hate mail during various seasons of GOT for Cersei's devious ways. It's just stupid, they're ACTORS protraying a role. I guess by that mindset Sir Anthony Hopkins must be a closet mass murderer in real life then....

Wow.

Some people really need to step away from their PC, get out of their mother's basement and have real human contact once in awhile.

indeed

Soap cast threats are really common. We are a pretty small population down here with one long time day time soap, and if you read Facebook the people commenting on it just can't separate fact from fiction. I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

I've even read people wanting to know where they can go to attend a funeral when a popular character has been killed off... :lol

I wonder two things,
I wonder how many of those are joking or trolls. Obviously messd up crazy jokes, but i still wonder.

I also wonder how many of those are kids or teens, every kid today has access to the internet, i wonder how many of those threats are just kids that cant differentiate.

Maybe the threats come from crazy serious adults, but stuff like that sounds like bullying and trolling. Bandwagon jumping

A certain percentage would be joking or trolling, but a huge percentage aren't. When an actor gets spat at, or abused in the street for the character they play, a line is crossed big time..

A certain percentage would be joking or trolling, but a huge percentage aren't. When an actor gets spat at, or abused in the street for the character they play, a line is crossed big time..

Thats true, i didnt think of real life hate

iStock_000006498992XSmall.jpg

Back