The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane, the Governor and Negan are all of the same mind. Rick is not.

I wouldn't put Shane with the other two. His tragic flaw was that old classic Neighbor's Wife. Otherwise I don't think he was trying to take advantage of the situation for personal gain. He just wanted to survive, and keep as many of his group alive as he could. He definitely wanted to be the alpha dog, his bedside manner needed improvement, and he did get a touch of The Crazy. But he wasn't staging zombie fights or Lucille-ing people as an introduction. Then again, he totally might have Lucilled some people if he lived long enough. Never mind.

Soldiers are paid to do a job, they live their life to a strict code of conduct and protect their country. It's what they sign up for.

Anyone outside this code of conduct has to be classed as a mercenary, vigilante or terrorist etc...

Soldiers do not have to be paid to be soldiers. They are soldiers with an unwritten code of conduct who are protecting their country (i.e. the group).

Then again, he totally might have Lucilled some people if he lived long enough. Never mind.

9c3ad0d45fdf0fe51fb83bb9f87133c2d75c8f750bb022c73be1a88d1259b495_large

Lucilling is the new Otising.

Who knows, those 90s boys band might end up being successful as Sharknado. They just need more hot girls, dead or alive, to balance it out.

That was another stellar episode. :clap :clap This back half of Season 6 has been truly spectacular.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Who was it in the comic?

Back