The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever situation they conjure up will be contrived after what we saw last night. He was defeated, completely surrounded, screaming and flailing around, they were going for Glenn, ending with an establishing shot of just how hopeless and dreadful his situation is. If that were any other character, their face and head would be in the process of getting pulled apart.

They'll pull some nonsense though, a forced call back to this.

image.jpg

I thought that was a pretty emotional and realistic moment of the randomness and chaoticness of this world. The shots, the music, Glenn's expression, the aftermath, Michonne feeling that something is wrong, the call back to Season 1 with Rick, the RV and the walkie talkies, the husband's story about his wife representing not only Michonne but Glenn and Maggie too, etc. That's all for nothing now that it's going to be a cheap gimmick for shock value when they let Glenn somehow escape this one.

There is only a handful of OG characters left to be our constant to the show. AMC tends to kill one or two off per season. This episode simulated a OG character kill.

They're setting up the gut punch for when it will happen for real. We'll get to see a distraught Maggie thinking he's dead, we'll find out she's preggo, then Glenn will make is triumphant return, big heartfelt reunion, hugs and tears and high fives all around. We will all love Glenn again... and then someone will come knockin'.

They're setting up the gut punch for when it will happen for real. We'll get to see a distraught Maggie thinking he's dead, we'll find out she's preggo, then Glenn will make is triumphant return, big heartfelt reunion, hugs and tears and high fives all around. We will all love Glenn again... and then someone will come knockin'.

I have actually talked myself into this now as well.

*Throws away Team Glenn is Dead t shirt*

*Puts on Team Glenn is Alive t shirt*

I think Glenn has a savior.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

SnakeDoc

You guys got it right, that wasn't Glenn being ripped wide open. I thought he had been the first time I saw the episode and was absolutely devastated.

But I'm pretty sure based on the angle of the bodies, the color of the shirts and the fact that no blood was pouring out of Glenn's mouth means he's alive. For how long, who knows? He has a slight build, but could he even fit underneath the dumpster?

Whatever situation they conjure up will be contrived after what we saw last night. He was defeated, completely surrounded, screaming and flailing around, they were going for Glenn, ending with an establishing shot of just how hopeless and dreadful his situation is. If that were any other character, their face and head would be in the process of getting pulled apart.

View attachment 219511

I thought that was a pretty emotional and realistic moment of the randomness and chaoticness of this world. The shots, the music, Glenn's expression, the aftermath, Michonne feeling that something is wrong, the call back to Season 1 with Rick, the RV and the walkie talkies, the husband's story about his wife representing not only Michonne but Glenn and Maggie too, etc. That's all for nothing now that it's going to be a cheap gimmick for shock value when they let Glenn somehow escape this one.

Yep, great call, Fabs. Last night's episode evoked the very first episode, what with Glenn calling Rick a dumbass on the walkie, guns to heads and the tank/RV parallel.

Also, does anybody else doubt the frequency and intensity of the runs that Heath, Scott and Annie made? You'd think they'd be more capable, perhaps the most capable of all of the Alexandrians, at handling themselves and dispatching walkers.

But Annie, rather conveniently or, rather inconveniently, sprains her ankle fast-walking through the forest and Scott gets injured tangling with just a few walkers.

Brilliant episode.
At first I thought it was Nicholas' guts on Glenn, then I thought it was actually Glenn getting torn to pieces, now I'm not sure anymore...
In a way, I do hope he's dead, but I'll be happy if he gets out of it, which seems pretty likely.

Brilliant episode.
At first I thought it was Nicholas' guts on Glenn, then I thought it was actually Glenn getting torn to pieces, now I'm not sure anymore...
In a way, I do hope he's dead, but I'll be happy if he gets out of it, which seems pretty likely.

Same here...the situation looks hopeless for Glenn but as it was posted earlier it could be another "Rick under the tank" situation.

The more I think about it the more I want Glenn to miraculously survive now. :lol

Same here...the situation looks hopeless for Glenn but as it was posted earlier it could be another "Rick under the tank" situation.

The more I think about it the more I want Glenn to miraculously survive now. :lol

I've always wanted Glenn to die, to be honest. Ever since he paired up with Maggie he's been annoying. But I don't want him to go out like that. With that said, I hope he gets out of it and gets killed later... :balrog And not by any walkers or a dumb*** he couldn't put down himself.

So what about Rick, guys? That's a crazy situation he found himself in. It is much like his situation in the tank back in season 1, episode 1. :lol

Also, does anybody else doubt the frequency and intensity of the runs that Heath, Scott and Annie made? You'd think they'd be more capable, perhaps the most capable of all of the Alexandrians, at handling themselves and dispatching walkers.

But Annie, rather conveniently or, rather inconveniently, sprains her ankle fast-walking through the forest and Scott gets injured tangling with just a few walkers.

Scott wasn't injured in the walker melee ... he got shot in the leg by that dumbass kid in the hat when he was spraying-and-praying into a crowd.

SnakeDoc

You have Glenn in the Dead Pool, don't you, Snoop? I do, so I was crushed, then happy, then crushed again. :lol

It'd be utterly predictable, but I think Glenn's death should be reserved for a mid-season or season finale.

Scott wasn't injured in the walker melee ... he got shot in the leg by that dumbass kid in the hat when he was spraying-and-praying into a crowd.

SnakeDoc

Sturgess, right? Thanks for clarifying, I didn't know exactly how he had gotten hurt. :duff

Did that animal shop not have a back door?

How would that work? He's yelling, to which sound attracts walkers. Plus, walkers can smell too. If you look at the way he fell, it was head towards them ... but in a error, his head is switched toward the garbage bag and dumpster.

But it wouldn't surprise me though, if he is alive via some sloppy BS reason.

View attachment 219511

Rick crawls under tank. Glenn crawls under dumpster.

if Glenn is still alive, which seems is the case, I have no idea how he would get out of there. Nobody is coming for him or even knows where he is. There was a good point in the talking dead. If that truck horn attracted all the walkers towards Alex, why not just drive in the complete opposite direction and honk your horn to drive them back?

Great episode last night!
This season is awesome so far.
I think Glenn is alive too.
The guy who fell on top of him is being eaten.
His blood will mask Glenn long enough to slide under the dumpster.
There he'll find a storm drain and make his escape.
Well...that's how I think it'll happen...LOL!

That's always something that happens to women, they can't run without falling, etc. I hate when they do that in shows now.

Of course when they're a hot cop, they can run in spike heels. :lol

Sorry folks, but the theory that Nicholas 's body was on top of Glen doesn't hold. Having watched the scene multiple times. Nicholas is wearing a green T shirt, while Glen is wearing a grey one. The walkers are clearly digging into the grey one. Sadly Glen is gone. He will most likely still pop in as a flashback. While nowhere on the same level as losing Glen. Was also sad to see Annie go, she was hot.

Back