The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the second half of season 5 isn't like the second half of season 4. I know the objective was to reach Terminus but there was too much filler writing and not enough of other stories. Are we just going to see them on the road again travelling through countryside again, what's the plan now?...

If you want a serious answer to that, you might check the comic/spoiler thread. They may say something in there.

I hope they hang out in the city for awhile at least.

you-people.jpg

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

I hope the second half of season 5 isn't like the second half of season 4. I know the objective was to reach Terminus but there was too much filler writing and not enough of other stories. Are we just going to see them on the road again travelling through countryside again, what's the plan now?...

i really hope not, they were doing so well but it might happen

If you want a serious answer to that, you might check the comic/spoiler thread. They may say something in there.

I hope they hang out in the city for awhile at least.

thats a good point but the clips for the next episodes looked like it was mostly in the woods again.

Oh, Magic 8 Ball, will Rick and the gang wander around the woods fending off the undead over the course of the next eight episodes, only to come across another group headed by a vicious, sadistic psychopath?

(Shakes Magic 8 Ball vigorously)

decidedly-so.jpg

The Magic 8 Ball has spoken! Doubt its fortune-telling prowess at your peril!

Oh, Magic 8 Ball, will Rick and the gang wander around the woods fending off the undead over the course of the next eight episodes, only to come across another group headed by a vicious, sadistic psychopath?

(Shakes Magic 8 Ball vigorously)

View attachment 151162

The Magic 8 Ball has spoken! Doubt its fortune-telling prowess at your peril!

Sad but true. I just want them out of the sticks and back into the city. They need a new purpose for this show now that they don't want to go to DC anymore.

There's a new 30 second commercial airing during the current marathon for next season. Michonne is urging them to go to some camp/safe zone 100 miles away. Nothing else plot wise really.

Beth was on the Following last year. With gaps in seasons and episodes, its entirely possible he can do both depending on the size of the role. The guy that plays Diggle on Arrow is also the Mayor of New York on Blue Bloods. He's found a way to balance both shows because he's a main character on one and a regular guest star on the other.

Beth was on the Following last year. With gaps in seasons and episodes, its entirely possible he can do both depending on the size of the role. The guy that plays Diggle on Arrow is also the Mayor of New York on Blue Bloods. He's found a way to balance both shows because he's a main character on one and a regular guest star on the other.

We'll see, but from what I've read he's a goner. Sucks cause I like Ty.

Ah ha, no wonder Diggle seems like a bit player these days. I didn't know he was splitting his time between two shows.

Ah ha, no wonder Diggle seems like a bit player these days. I didn't know he was splitting his time between two shows.

He's been doing that the whole time actually. He was on Bluebloods before he was on Arrow. So that shouldn't have had anything to do with it. I think he's only been on Bluebloods once this season so far. But the point is, it is possible to do two shows at once. If they are staggered, then it would be even easier.

If anything, I think Sasha is a goner. Being prego on a TV show that kills characters off every few episodes isn't a good way to have your character stay alive :lol And I don't think they'll be able to pull the "Bob got her pregnant" card because I imagine she'd have noticed something before really starting to show, which she is by this point. You never really saw Sasha from below chest level all through the least episode. They can't keep that up much longer without it looking noticeable. So I would expect something significant to happen to Sasha rather soon.

Back