The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You crack me up. I have yet to find one good thing you have written about this show. All your posts are negative. Lighten up. Life is not that bad.

That's a load of ****. I defended this show all through season 3 when everyone was ragging on the Governor and even this season right up to the Carol and Daryl episode which I liked and compared to HL2. The last episode was terribly written. It's the general consensus. Get over it.

That's a load of ****. I defended this show all through season 3 when everyone was ragging on the Governor and even this season right up to the Carol and Daryl episode which I liked and compared to HL2. The last episode was terribly written. It's the general consensus. Get over it.

Really?
I had no idea, I liked it a lot, thought it was nicely brutal and emotional.

Given the reaction online, people I've talked to, and the fact that 40,000 people have signed a really dumb petition to undo the last episode I'd say so.

bethdeath1.jpg

bethdeath2.jpg

bethdeath3.jpg

bethdeath4.jpg

bethdeath5.jpg

bethdeath6.jpg

bethdeath7.jpg

bethdeath8.jpg

:rotfl There's nothing for me to get over.

Given the reaction online, people I've talked to, and the fact that 40,000 people have signed a really dumb petition to undo the last episode I'd say so.

Thanks for the laugh buddy. FYI, those 40,000 people are signing a petition to bring a character back. Has no bearing on whether the writing was terrible or not.

Yes, and to bring back Beth, you have to undo the entire last episode which was all about Beth. That's the reason they all go to the hospital. It was terribly written just like Andrea's departure.(and even still I defended Rick's behavior in the last episode as not being The Governor or out of character as opposed to most of the other characters this season who are now being written to fit situations instead of vice versa) There's a reason a lot of people don't gaf about Glenn anymore. Or Father Gabriel. There's a reason this shows never been so much as nominated for it's writing. S.1 was solid all around but short. S2. forward has struggled to keep coherent quality throughout and gone through multiple show runners. And of course they aren't writing with an end in sight. They are simply trying to fill out seasons and as a result we get sloppy episodes here and there with characters who's actions don't make a lot of sense. My only hope is that viewership decreases ever so slightly to where they are still getting a solid budget but don't have to cater to larger audiences.

And I've also defended the show's inability to top every s.finale that came before it but to not even leave some interesting plot lines dangling in a mid-season finale is a mistake.

Wasn't there also a petition to have Breaking Bad toys removed from TRU that got like 20k sigs are something?

My point is...people are stupid.

You can easily get 40,000 people to sign an online petition to tattoo a **** on a baby's face. Using that to back any kind of argument doesn't hold much water, especially when you're looking at a viewership of between 17 and 18 million. I'm just saying.

Wasn't there also a petition to have Breaking Bad toys removed from TRU that got like 20k sigs are something?

My point is...people are stupid.

You can easily get 40,000 people to sign an online petition to tattoo a **** on a baby's face. Using that to back any kind of argument doesn't hold much water, especially when you're looking at a viewership of between 17 and 18 million. I'm just saying.

Agreed. It is unwise to use any type of petition to support an opinion or argument.

Yes, and to bring back Beth, you have to undo the entire last episode which was all about Beth. That's the reason they all go to the hospital. It was terribly written just like Andrea's departure.(and even still I defended Rick's behavior in the last episode as not being The Governor or out of character as opposed to most of the other characters this season who are now being written to fit situations instead of vice versa) There's a reason a lot of people don't gaf about Glenn anymore. Or Father Gabriel. There's a reason this shows never been so much as nominated for it's writing. S.1 was solid all around but short. S2. forward has struggled to keep coherent quality throughout and gone through multiple show runners. And of course they aren't writing with an end in sight. They are simply trying to fill out seasons and as a result we get sloppy episodes here and there with characters who's actions don't make a lot of sense. My only hope is that viewership decreases ever so slightly to where they are still getting a solid budget but don't have to cater to larger audiences.

And I've also defended the show's inability to top every s.finale that came before it but to not even leave some interesting plot lines dangling in a mid-season finale is a mistake.

First off, I apologize for my earlier post about you having nothing good to say about the show. It was an exageration. However, most of your recent posts have been fairly negative with nothing positive to say. There are things I haven't liked about this show too (S3 Andrea storyline and S3 finale are two of the most glaring examples for me), but I usaully try to post both positive and negative opinions about an episode/character/etc. There has to be something you do like about the show right? Otherwise, why keep watching it? It would be nice if we heard those comments too. A little honey to make the medicine go down if you will. :wink1:

Not to mention she's pretty, she's blonde, she looks really young and innocent. Do we need to go on?

She seems like the kind of girl that would get mad at you for dropping an F bomb in public but then beg you to toss it in her butt when you are doing it.

Damn...

Where do I sign that petition?

Back