The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

a5uog.jpg

Sucks so bad he's gone.

Last edited:
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but for Judith: I saw Tyreese running with with what appears to be something in his arms when the walkway is blown up. (almost hitting him) And the baby seat is near there. Plus, it couldn't have been his rifle, as it looked like it was slung on his back.

I might be reading too much into it.

Pics I made:
1454907_764447876905523_1339234216_n.jpg

1452318_764447880238856_810290267_n.jpg

tumblr_mx8xeiNzKw1rkbi4ao1_500.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

a5uog.jpg

Sucks so bad he's gone.

Sucks that BOTH are gone. But, I'm still unsure if the Gov is REALLY gone.

Spoiler Spoiler:

a5uog.jpg

Sucks so bad he's gone.

I always wonder how annoying it must be to have to wear an eye patch for so many days... I wonder how does that affect them

LOL. He took a katana through the chest. That kind of injury almost ASSUREDLY punctured his lung and severed at least one or two other vital organs. Not to mention blood vesels. The lungs at the very least would fill with blood. And that's the best case scenario. Most likely his portal vein or one of the arteries feeding the body out of the heart were completely severed. If anything is unbelievable its that he survived long enough to be shot dead by Lily.

Morrisey has confirmed that the Governor is dead and gone guys. If he's alive it won't be for more than 10 seconds in the opening scene, like if we get a differant, better angle of his death.

Also you could tell Scott(Hershel) was really sad to go on the Talking Dead.

Touchdown!

True, however hate-able the Governor was... I'll miss him. He was evil, but he was still very much a cool kinda evil. He's a tough act to follow for the next villain.

I always wonder how annoying it must be to have to wear an eye patch for so many days... I wonder how does that affect them

It's got to make his eye lid stink since he's probably sweating under it all day.

Also, it's pretty clear Mitch was the one driving his tank.. .but whoever they had on the guns needed at least another week of practice. Good god. Every shot was miles off.

Also, it's pretty clear Mitch was the one driving his tank.. .but whoever they had on the guns needed at least another week of practice. Good god. Every shot was miles off.

Hit everything but the people :lol

Tyreese probably saw the dropped baby after the kids ran away and scooped her up.

Just on the outward chance that he survived getting stabbed in the heart and shot at point blank range in the head don't you think the zombies would have eaten him as he lay there unconscious?

They were all over the field when he was laying there. No friggin way he lives.

LOL. He took a katana through the chest. That kind of injury almost ASSUREDLY punctured his lung and severed at least one or two other vital organs. Not to mention blood vesels. The lungs at the very least would fill with blood. And that's the best case scenario. Most likely his portal vein or one of the arteries feeding the body out of the heart were completely severed. If anything is unbelievable its that he survived long enough to be shot dead by Lily.

Yeah well...tv and all :lol

I don't know. In looking at the pics of Michonne killing the Gov, she doesn't get him through the heart, but possibly just below the breast bone. Though no one should survive that, especially in the times they're living, it wouldn't surprise me if he's still alive.

Michonne-kills-The-Governor.png

I don't know. In looking at the pics of Michonne killing the Gov, she doesn't get him through the heart, but possibly just below the breast bone. Though no one should survive that, especially in the times they're living, it wouldn't surprise me if he's still alive.

Michonne-kills-The-Governor.png

Are you forgetting the fact that Lily shot him in the face at point blank range? That would surely do him in I should think. :lol

Morrisey has confirmed that the Governor is dead and gone guys. If he's alive it won't be for more than 10 seconds in the opening scene, like if we get a differant, better angle of his death.

Also you could tell Scott(Hershel) was really sad to go on the Talking Dead.

Touchdown!

I didn't know that about Morrisey, and he does have another series lined up.

Scott Wilson did seem sad. At times alittle miffed as well.

Back