The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I just assumed that after his daughter Penny died, he stopped keeping track and started loosing his mind.

Yeah, probably. Can't wait for him and Rick to meet up. Its going to be an epic clash of crazy bastards. :lol

Yeah, they've actually set up quite a few things in this episode.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Was actually surprised by the arena, didn't think they were going to have it.

And what was with the hash marks in the ledger? Did I miss something? :dunno

The hash marks in the journal are a sign of just how insane the Governor has become. He repeated those marks over and over and over again just like an insane person would. Fat zombie ate Lori and Rick was going for the wedding ring was something I was thinking about too. He picked up Carl's shell casing apparently, huh?

Lil' ass kicker, lol. Daryl should be in charge of naming all babies post-apocalypse. :lol

I never read the comics but I am so phone curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hash marks in the journal are a sign of just how insane the Governor has become. He repeated those marks over and over and over again just like an insane person would.

Exactly. When I saw that I instantly flashed back to Shelly Duvall in The Shining finding page after page of "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

I guess Daryl and Merle will meet next week?

Did that guy had duct tape on his jacket? is that what Nam said to do? :lol

I thought maybe there was more going on with Andrea than what was there on the surface, but I totally misread that. I guess she's the new Lori now, making horrible decisions and generally being the character you love to hate.

I just assumed that after his daughter Penny died, he stopped keeping track and started loosing his mind.

I thought maybe there was more going on with Andrea than what was there on the surface, but I totally misread that. I guess she's the new Lori now, making horrible decisions and generally being the character you love to hate.

I really hope she dies, I was even sad when Lori died, but I cannot wait to see Andrea gone, I hope she is gone this season, I really really hope she goes

The "bust a gut" Walker should have burped before Rick stuck the gun in his mouth.

Last edited:

If I heard correctly on tonight's Talking Dead, only Lori's grave is empty. So what did they put in Carol's? :horror The preview for the next episode has them finding her knife so just where the hell did she go? There has to be a big pay off coming.

Another pretty good episode....Sort of uneventful(compared to last week) but this is a marathon not a sprint. Next week looks pretty exciting. Overall I think this is shaping up to be a the best season yet despite losing a lot of the more interesting characters last season (shane, Dale) . I'm still waiting for Carol to show up,unless i missed something and he death is confirmed.

I was expecting to see a hand pop up or the ground to move when they zoomed in on the grave.

The hash marks in the journal are a sign of just how insane the Governor has become. He repeated those marks over and over and over again just like an insane person would.

What was that list in the journal? People he's lost? I'm assuming he's been making a mark every day since his daughter turned.

If I heard correctly on tonight's Talking Dead, only Lori's grave is empty. So what did they put in Carol's? :horror The preview for the next episode has them finding her knife so just where the hell did she go? There has to be a big pay off coming.
Carol is the new Sofia. :nana:

Future show spoilers. clearly tagged. Believe and read at your own peril.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back