The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Any body want to read into the pyschological implications of Rick stabbing the distended gut? He wasn't going for the ring.

Hands down the most disgusting scene..... without being graphic :lol

Any body want to read into the pyschological implications of Rick stabbing the distended gut? He wasn't going for the ring.

Hands down the most disgusting scene..... without being graphic :lol

Dude needed to vent?

I loved that Lori not only died, but was eaten! :rock

But yeah, I loved how dark that scene was. And I love where Rick is going.

He's already having a better arc then Anakin. :lol

Does anyone else just want Andrea to die a painful death for being so blind or is it just me?

Still dont get the aandrea hate. I wouldn't give a crap about walker fighting. Big deal. Beats living day to day dodging walkers wondering where your next meal comes from. Although i admit she seems to have gone soft since woodbury but thats to be expected.

The other story that's sort of peripheral is the scientist guy. I wouldt be surprised if there wasn't some payoff with his experiments.

She's fine now. Honestly that is a logical issue that's happening. Andrea back then? She was a whiny dumb *****. But she's just a bit dumb and naive. Fair enough. I can handle that. She's nowhere near as bad as she was before.

I thought maybe there was more going on with Andrea than what was there on the surface, but I totally misread that. I guess she's the new Lori now, making horrible decisions and generally being the character you love to hate.

I hated Lori because she was manipulating Rick and Shane against each other. Andrea is making bad choices in men she likes but that is about it. She is nowhere near Lori levels of hate in my book.

I really hope she dies, I was even sad when Lori died, but I cannot wait to see Andrea gone, I hope she is gone this season, I really really hope she goes

Does anyone else just want Andrea to die a painful death for being so blind or is it just me?

I don't get all the Andrea hate. Because she wants to stay in a town with people, and protection and food and water, suddenly she is a bad person who should die? What has she done to inspire such hatred? I readily admit she has terrible taste in men, but maybe she was like that before the zombie apocalypse too? There are plenty of women out there who like the "bad" boys. Personally, I think she just wants to be with someone who is strong and can protect her. Think about it from her perspective for a minute. She never really had anyone in the group except for Shane. They all left her and while a part of her understands why that happened there has to be a part of her that is hurt and pissed that they did leave her behind. Why leave a seemingly safe haven like Woodbury for the unknown on the road? Like she told Michonne, she doesn't have it in her to do another 8 months like that.

Something that no one has brought up yet is Michonne and why is she so distrustful of Woodbury? One could argue that she is paranoid because she really doesn't have anything concrete to go on that Woodbury is bad. We as viewers and readers of the book know that Woodbury isn't all it seems, but how does Michonne know? :dunno

We as viewers and readers of the book know that Woodbury isn't all it seems, but how does Michonne know? :dunno

perhaps she was reading the books as well ?? :rotfl

What is going on with Carol??? :panic:

I will use spoiler tags only because some of it draws on a similar element from the comics, but this is really just speculation at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I will use spoiler tags only because some of it draws on a similar element from the comics, but this is really just speculation at this point.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can dig this.

The scene with the governor's daughter reminded me of this:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Occg29DsI7k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I apologize if this was posted already, but I never read the very early posts in this thread.

I nearly got physically sick at the daughter scene. That was just beyond wrong in so many ways.

Count me as one of the Andrea haters. My most beloved episode will be when she gets bitten/eaten/shot in the face. She's just one of those people that you want to beat with a brick but can't explain why.

And I still don't believe we are done with Lori. They still have not shown her body! All they showed was a drag mark and a full zombie. Why would that zombie have drug the body? I say she's dragging her undead self around that prison somewhere and that zombie just ate what fell out.

I nearly got physically sick at the daughter scene. That was just beyond wrong in so many ways.

Count me as one of the Andrea haters. My most beloved episode will be when she gets bitten/eaten/shot in the face. She's just one of those people that you want to beat with a brick but can't explain why.

And I still don't believe we are done with Lori. They still have not shown her body! All they showed was a drag mark and a full zombie. Why would that zombie have drug the body? I say she's dragging her undead self around that prison somewhere and that zombie just ate what fell out.

But Carl shot her and Rick found the bullet... on Talking Dead, they even said that he carries the bullet around in his shirt pocket.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree that there is more going on with Carol.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't know what to think about Lori at this point.:panic: I'm definitely gonna re-watch at least once before next week.

They weren't kidding when they said you won't even have time to catch your breath this season. Things are moving quickly - I didn't think we'd learn so many of the Gov's secrets so soon.:yess:

There are a LOT of delusional freaks here when it comes to Lori. :lol

This is because for some UNKNOWN reason the show runners have PURPOSEFULLY NOT SHOWN HER BODY. It strikes me as weird to be honest.

Back