The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please do us a favor who haven't read the comics and please mark the comic spoilers. I don't know which ones to read now and I'm reading stuff I don't want to.

Damn my wife cried pretty hard. I'm pretty damn pissed I must admit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watching the preview for next weeks ep during Comic Book Men, was I the only one who thought it's a bit foreshadowing when T-Dog says "Governor called". Randall definitely can't be trusted imo.

So what's the deal, Lori can't watch her kid for more than 5 min at a time?
Geez.

Good episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Daryl is quite the badass, as always. Doing the dirty work that nobody else wants -- including Rick -- but holding onto his sanity better than Shane.

Thank God for rednecks.

SnakeDoc

My wife cried too, but she cries when watching the kardashions so... but that was a sad scene :(

Watching the preview for next weeks ep during Comic Book Men, was I the only one who thought it's a bit foreshadowing when T-Dog says "Governor called". Randall definitely can't be trusted imo.

I had to rewind it to make sure that's what he said.I don't think it has anything to do with the character.its just a saying.I think it was planned to be a double meaning.espeacially they announced he will be part of season 3.

Randall clearly isn't to be trusted. He just sat back while the other guys had their way with the teenage girls? He also enjoyed killing that walker at the municipal building a little too much. He is full of ____ and off.

Good episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Daryl is quite the badass, as always. Doing the dirty work that nobody else wants -- including Rick -- but holding onto his sanity better than Shane.

SnakeDoc

I loved his compassion right before the deed too. He's a great character.

Back