The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

I hope Daryl doesn't go rogue. That would suck.
I said the same thing on another board.
Spoiler Spoiler:

With the last episode titled Chupacabra I was expecting to see a zombie Dog, something similar to the dogs in I am legend, I really was expecting it when there was rustling in the bushes after Daryl fell down into the gorge.

I said the same thing on another board.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about pulling the arrow out.

Then I must have missed what Merle may have said. What lead up to Darryl saying that if you remember?

I thought it was Merle telling him that Rich and Shane didn't respect him, that he should leave. . . etc. To which he responds, "he was right."

Then I must have missed what Merle may have said. What lead up to Darryl saying that if you remember?

I thought it was Merle telling him that Rich and Shane didn't respect him, that he should leave. . . etc. To which he responds, "he was right."

I think that was part of it, but somewhere in there he said something like "that wound will clot faster if you pull the arrow out".

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

But I don't think it was necessarily Daryl reverting back to the racist hillbilly he's turning his back on so much as it was something needed in the spur of the moment to get him angered, focused, back on his feet and kick his ass back up the mountain. An effect DI's have perfected. :lol

I know most people here are into 1/6 figures, but thought I should share just in case, as someone asked about a possible Daryl figure.

It´s 6", by McFarlane (there´s also Rick Grimes, both movie and comic version, comic version Michonne and some zombies):

daryl.jpg

With the last episode titled Chupacabra I was expecting to see a zombie Dog, something similar to the dogs in I am legend, I really was expecting it when there was rustling in the bushes after Daryl fell down into the gorge.

During an episode of the Talking Dead they explained that the virus doesn't cross species.

I know most people here are into 1/6 figures, but thought I should share just in case, as someone asked about a possible Daryl figure.

It´s 6", by McFarlane (there´s also Rick Grimes, both movie and comic version, comic version Michonne and some zombies).

I sooooo had my hopes up for those. Unfortunately, the finished product turned out to be quite pathetic. Doubly so at $18 a pop. :monkey1

It´s 6", by McFarlane (there´s also Rick Grimes, both movie and comic version, comic version Michonne and some zombies):

daryl.jpg

Oooooooo. Do they do a Maggie? :D :panic::bunnydanc

I sooooo had my hopes up for those. Unfortunately, the finished product turned out to be quite pathetic. Doubly so at $18 a pop. :monkey1

I kinda like how Daryl turned out (although that pic is from the proto so I guess the actual figure will be worse) but Rick... I prefer my 1/6 one.

Anyway I agree the price is way too high for what you get (and I´m not even in the USA, which means I´d have to pay twice the price because of shipping :thud:)

I kinda like how Daryl turned out (although that pic is from the proto so I guess the actual figure will be worse) but Rick... I prefer my 1/6 one.

Anyway I agree the price is way too high for what you get (and I´m not even in the USA, which means I´d have to pay twice the price because of shipping :thud:)

Really is a shame too. I was all set mentally to actually purchase a McFarlane figure after over a decade, and then I saw them on the pegs. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :lol

The figures aren't 6" - DCUC are 6", for comparison. These are a 5" scale, not really fitting in with much else currently on the market. The two comic book zombies are decent, but the humans are awful.

Back