The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

I always feel the word whore gets thrown around a bit much by people these days.

Here you have a woman who for all she knows has lost a husband, is trying to live in a world where most everyone wants to eat her brains, may have possibly been saved, along with her son, by a man that she's known for a long time and probably just looking for a bit of comfort or normalcy. I have no idea what I would be doing in a situation like that. I think calling her a whore is a bit unfair.

As for saving his ring, she "was" married to the guy and he "died". It's not like they got divorced. She still loves him. That doesn't go away with "death".

To me the whole point isn't what Lori is doing is wrong. She is doing her best to protect herself and her son. To me, Shane is the piece of crap in this one. The book makes you believe that Shane has always liked Lori and he taking advantage of the situation. He is more or less the scumbag that gets what is coming to him (Twice). Lori is doing what is right for herself and her son. It is awesome what happens to Shane though. The books ROCK!! :yess:

To me the whole point isn't what Lori is doing is wrong. She is doing her best to protect herself and her son. To me, Shane is the piece of crap in this one. The book makes you believe that Shane has always liked Lori and he taking advantage of the situation. He is more or less the scumbag that gets what is coming to him (Twice). Lori is doing what is right for herself and her son. It is awesome what happens to Shane though. The books ROCK!! :yess:

:panic::panic::panic: Don't say anything!!!

Why do you think Shane turned her around? :lol

If you go by kabuki's post, that probably makes things worse. Plus, wouldn't the zombies in the forest pick up on the pheromones?

I find the "I would have gone back for Rick" talk amusing. Can someone explain to me how exactly you would get Rick out of the hospital? Let's say you can actually get to the hospital (which by the way would be the absolute worst place to go given that's where "sick" people go first) how are you going to safely lug around someone on life support?

Lori is not cheating, she is surviving. She thought (and rightfully so) that her husband was dead, you saw the hospital in the first episode. You would just be sacrificing yourself and child trying to do something that is ultimately stupid.

I went and bought a bunch of the graphic novels... on #5 right now... Really good.

I had my issue #1 graded a few years ago, it's now worth over $300.00. It's amazing how far this comic has come, there were doubts that the comic would even last early on - "who wants to buy black and white zombie comics?" and all that crap.

I find the "I would have gone back for Rick" talk amusing. Can someone explain to me how exactly you would get Rick out of the hospital? Let's say you can actually get to the hospital (which by the way would be the absolute worst place to go given that's where "sick" people go first) how are you going to safely lug around someone on life support?

Lori is not cheating, she is surviving. She thought (and rightfully so) that her husband was dead, you saw the hospital in the first episode. You would just be sacrificing yourself and child trying to do something that is ultimately stupid.

:lecture Well said. Taking care of one's child would overtake any desire to go looking for a spouse.

it may have been knees

thats next weeks episode :monkey1

You would just be sacrificing yourself and child trying to do something that is ultimately stupid.

Isn't Rick going back to the zombie filled city just to rescue that trash?...watch the poor guy who got beat up get taken out first.

That guy chained the door shut, so even if he hacksawed his hand off, he'd still be stuck up there.

Perhaps Rick goes back to check on him, sees he's turned into a zombie without a bite, and that's how we find out the nature of the zombie infection.

Back