The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again for the record, once the episode has aired, its fair game to discuss it in this thread. If Comcast is screwing you over too and playing Walking Dead three hours later than the rest of the country, do what I do, and stay out of the thread until you've seen it. Of course people are going to discuss what they just saw in this thread :duh

I was so worried that Carol was going to be the one biting the bullet, I was actually relieved it was only Beth. Really felt for Maggie though. For her to be told Beth is alive and they're going to go pick her up and then arrive only minutes too late was the most heartbreaking part IMO. Glen is her only remaining family now besides the whole group family.

I hope Tyreese and Daryl learned a valuable lesson this episode. You can't always be nice to get what you want. Sometimes you've got to go in guns blazing to get the job done right. Rick is certainly going to start shooting first and asking questions later now and resuming his Ricktatorship.

Seems like the only way Morgan is going to be able to meet up with the group again is if they continue to follow their original DC path, or at least that's the way I interpreted that over credits scene. Morgan at least knows Rick is with the group that was at the church now and has a motivation to follow the map to find the group of people he actually knows left in the world.

At least we don't have to worry about singing anymore! :lol

From beginning to end, I think this has been Rick's best season. Bearded crazy guy Rick is the ultimate form of Rick. :lol

Not too saddened by Beth's departure, yeah they'd been working on her lately, but forever she was about as important to the show as any random background Walker.

Once again for the record, once the episode has aired, its fair game to discuss it in this thread. If Comcast is screwing you over too and playing Walking Dead three hours later than the rest of the country, do what I do, and stay out of the thread until you've seen it. Of course people are going to discuss what they just saw in this thread :duh

Did you have to do some deleting? No ones been bitching about that tonight ... so far. :lol

yeah, I love how everyone is courteous to those who haven't seen the show and use the spoiler tags. :rolleyes2 *sarcasm off*

It's a goddamn tragedy how people are forced by federal, international and maritime law to read a thread where others in different time zones post.
My wife has a cold and we didn't watch the show yet, but I had a cop come to my door and make me click into this thread to read the spoilers against my will. :(

I don't think Maggie so much as said beth's name the whole season lol. That was some stupid **** though. What did she think she was going to do, prick her shoulder and then just walk away? That mid season finale sucked tbh.

It's a goddamn tragedy how people are forced by federal, international and maritime law to read a thread where others in different time zones post.
My wife has a cold and we didn't watch the show yet, but I had a cop come to my door and make me click into this thread to read the spoilers against my will. :(

huh? someone forced u to read a thread? a cop against ur will too? oh my!!! whut have the world gone to?

huh? omgosh!! stop the press!

Tyrese needs to go. He is too much of a P***y to live in this world. He didn't kill the guy that was going to harm Rick's baby and he wants to do things the nice way after seeing people like what the Governor does in this world.

giphy.gif

I expected a bit more than a emotional low-key ending, the last blondie is gone... unlike everyone else in this thread, I'll miss her

I was so worried that Carol was going to be the one biting the bullet, I was actually relieved it was only Beth. Really felt for Maggie though. For her to be told Beth is alive and they're going to go pick her up and then arrive only minutes too late was the most heartbreaking part IMO. Glen is her only remaining family now besides the whole group family.

I hope Tyreese and Daryl learned a valuable lesson this episode. You can't always be nice to get what you want. Sometimes you've got to go in guns blazing to get the job done right. Rick is certainly going to start shooting first and asking questions later now and resuming his Ricktatorship.

Seems like the only way Morgan is going to be able to meet up with the group again is if they continue to follow their original DC path, or at least that's the way I interpreted that over credits scene. Morgan at least knows Rick is with the group that was at the church now and has a motivation to follow the map to find the group of people he actually knows left in the world.

At least we don't have to worry about singing anymore! :lol

:exactly:

I bet Rick won't even consider the group's opinions any more, at least when it comes to save people

Were any of you guys happy at the moment when Beth died? :lol From the news that circulated about Norman Reedus' crying, it was pretty obvious that someone was going to die this episode. I actually breathed a sigh of relief that wasn't either Daryl or Carol - love those two.

Wow. I avoid posts on fb and everything so it doesn't get spoiled (I live on west coast) And the first ****in post on fb is from twd fb with a caption RIP BETH. Wtf. I scroll pass these every week super fast before I read anything but that is hard to avoid. I un followed that pos page so fast after that.

Got me too. Not impressed, it had barely finished airing.

As much progress as we've made, Dr. Snoops, I can't go along with the spoiler tags. Don't come in until you've seen the ep. Couldn't be simpler.

And damn, what a great ending to this episode. Beautiful. Music, character, everything was perfect.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that if you haven't seen an episode of a TV show or seen a new movie then stay out of the thread if you don't want things to be spoiled.

Having said that, I think it's just common courtesy to use spoiler tags. It just takes an extra step to do it. It's not like it's causing anyone an undue hardship to do so.

We all know that people being people will come into a thread and talk about what they've just seen regardless.

This isn't directed at you, Invictus Sol, but I guess common courtesy is a thing of the past for some people. Entitlement issues and all that for some peeps.

unlike everyone else in this thread, I'll miss her

I'll miss her too. I liked the character.

That was just ****ing retarded. Literally no point to her dying other than them going "well we need her dead". For ****'s sake, if you are going to kill someone off, at least put some effort into it to make it a good emotional scene, don't have her literally walk up to someone and basically go "Hey please kill me!". Waste of a good character at the hands of awful, forced writing.

That was just ****ing retarded. Literally no point to her dying other than them going "well we need her dead". For ****'s sake, if you are going to kill someone off, at least put some effort into it to make it a good emotional scene, don't have her literally walk up to someone and basically go "Hey please kill me!". Waste of a good character at the hands of awful, forced writing.
IMO Beth had had enough and broke. I think it was her version of suicide by cop.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'll miss her too. I liked the character.

Good to know a few others cared about her, I'm already missing her.

I think I disliked this death not only because I like Beth, but because I think it was out of place, it kind of felt like they thought she was disposable and they had to kill someone for the mid-season finale.

It felt dumb and cheap :dunno its worst considering she disappeared for pretty much an entire season and came back tougher than before just to get killed in the dumbest way possible... so much potential wasted. They should have killed Maggie, let her become a walker or something.

Now the only ones I care about are Carol, Daryl and Rick

Back