The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I avoid posts on fb and everything so it doesn't get spoiled (I live on west coast) And the first ****in post on fb is from twd fb with a caption RIP BETH. Wtf. I scroll pass these every week super fast before I read anything but that is hard to avoid. I un followed that pos page so fast after that.

Wow. I avoid posts on fb and everything so it doesn't get spoiled (I live on west coast) And the first ****in post on fb is from twd fb with a caption RIP BETH. Wtf. I scroll pass these every week super fast before I read anything but that is hard to avoid. I un followed that pos page so fast after that.

Man that sucks bro. I hate the media in that they show spoilers all the time.

There are plenty of spoilers in this thread too. Best bet is don't read anything from anywhere till after you watch the ep.

No kidding huh? It's super easy to avoid forums and yahoo posts thankfully its even easy to avoid spoilers on fb but **** that simple caption ruined it. Even if they would have just put the picture of Daryl holding her body it wouldn't have spoiled it. Why the hell would they do that with that simple un missable caption only 20 min after the east coast airing? Soooooo mad right now at the official fb.

There are plenty of spoilers in this thread too. Best bet is don't read anything from anywhere till after you watch the ep.

Oh the spoiler complaints again? Dave already weighed in. If it aired it's not a spoiler. Get some self control.

Oh the spoiler complaints again? Dave already weighed in. If it aired it's not a spoiler. Get some self control.

definitely not complaining about the thread. That's obvious not to read a thread lol. It was their official Facebook post with a simple rip Beth caption at top that was the first thing that popped up on my feed when I clicked on fb app lol.

I actually don't think Dawn did that **** on purpose. Look at her face in the slow motion and the "I didn't mean to". She got stabbed in a tense situation (loved the use of the dutch angles by the way, really increased the tension of the scene/showdown) and the result seemed like a reaction to me. Dawn and Beth had a weird relationship, first it seems like they're both cool and understand each other, then they're not, then they are.

Also, I wonder what would have happened if Rick didn't kill Agent Sitwell? Dawn might not have asked for Noah. You can also see Rick contemplating this and Dawn knowing that they're bluffing about him getting killed by walkers. :lol

That's was without a doubt a reflex. She definitely didn't mean to do it. My only problem with the scene is how badly Beth missed. I think it would've played out more realistically if Beth hit the bullseye and then the reflex

yeah, I love how everyone is courteous to those who haven't seen the show and use the spoiler tags. :rolleyes2 *sarcasm off*
As much progress as we've made, Dr. Snoops, I can't go along with the spoiler tags. Don't come in until you've seen the ep. Couldn't be simpler.

And damn, what a great ending to this episode. Beautiful. Music, character, everything was perfect.

The ending was sad even though I really didn't care about Beth. As others have said, it's pretty bad writing to have Maggie pretty much disregard her once she disappeared earlier in the season. Also, what was Beth thinking stabbing Dawn where she did? Why not go for the guaranteed throat kill? I think it would've been far more satisfying to have Beth get the kill rather than Darrel. You could've still had Dawn's gun go off.

I do like how this season isn't following the "big bad guy" of the season scheme like the others have. Imo the first season was the best. I like the city environment. I understand it's probably difficult to make those scenes but they are much more interesting than the countryside environments we are so used to now. Now if only we could get some snow scenes =)

I get the feeling that the show wishes to recapture the emotions and shock factor of Sophia walking out the barn with episodes like this one but it just isn't happening.

Since Season 3, it has very quickly become a slow, meandering and overall, boring experience.

This review seems to get that the hospital in this season has been one long, drawn out hollow nothing:

Review: The Walking Dead:

Was the death of ya-know-who not spoiled in this very thread days ago? I can't say it was a surprise, and that's a shame. Cause it robbed me of any impact........the death did nothing for the show, other than to rid themselves of an extra character.

Kill off Glenn and Maggie. Their "love bird" scenes are always the slowest, and completely boring, parts of the show. It's the apocalypse, not a romance novel, come to life. Die already!

Back