The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent trailer, next season looks freakin awesome! Now all we have to do is wait til the middle of October...........:gah::impatient:

Anyone know if there was any mention of the spin-off show at SDCC?

the best thing about the trailer is the last part, that's what has me the most interested

The only thing the trailer "gave away" is the possible way they manage to get out of Terminus, which probably only covers the first episode. It is not like they were going to be locked up in the boxcar for more than one ep anyway. All the usual moaners and groaners would have been *****ing about how slooooow the season was. I like how Gareth is with the group but no one trusts him. I imagine some of the group is forced to stay at Terminus though as "insurance" that Rick and Co come back and don't kill Gareth.

The only thing the trailer "gave away" is the possible way they manage to get out of Terminus, which probably only covers the first episode. It is not like they were going to be locked up in the boxcar for more than one ep anyway. All the usual moaners and groaners would have been *****ing about how slooooow the season was. I like how Gareth is with the group but no one trusts him. I imagine some of the group is forced to stay at Terminus though as "insurance" that Rick and Co come back and don't kill Gareth.

That's what I meant was for the first show. Obviously they get out of Terminus. And they show Beth as well. Looks pretty good so far. :)

That's what I thought too. Basically all the questions everyone had at the end of the last season were answered. :lol

So...

You know who/what the people at Terminus are?

You know who took Beth?

You know where she is?

You know how Carol/Tyreese and Judith reunite with the group?

You people crack me up. :lol

Back