The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think any of them would have honored it because Rick killed one of them. He was already claimed, so to speak. And that was basically what Daryl tried to do, but he wasn't enough of a follower of the rules to put it in their terms. I agree that it would have been interesting to see it spelled out that way, but it wouldn't have made any more progress than what he did.

:exactly:
Joe kinda even made it a point to address that when Daryl says to let them go because they're "good people." Joe basically replies saying, Rick killed one of their own and that trumps all.

Nam! :thwak :lol

I am pretty sure Carl's virginity is still intact. While it was certainly headed that way, Rick and company turned the tables on Joe's group in time to prevent that from happening. Without getting too graphic, I believe Carl was still on his back struggling against the guy on top of him and his pants were still on. Also, I think Rick would have been asking Carl if he was ok if it had gone that far.

Loved the episode. Scott Gimple has been doing a great job and I look forward to what he has planned in S5. I don't know about anybody else, but I was geeking out when Daryl reunited with Rick, Carl and Michonne. They are hands down the most important, interesting and likeable characters on the show and it shows when they are all together. They could easily survive on their own without the rest of the group. In fact, Gimple should probably be more careful not to put them together too often because it shows how superfluous the rest of the characters really are.

:lol I was just trying to figure out who the character Kirkman said would be dead by season's end was. I'd like to get my hopes up and say it's the stupid version of Rick, but they've pulled this stunt before where they give him his balls back only to make him a eunuch again. With that out of the equation, all that was left was the Marauder trying to slip his hot dog between Coral's buns.

yeah, but I still think he would've been a valuable asset if him and Rick didn't develop that rift, but I guess Lori was to blame for all that.

I'm not judging her for it but she's responsible for it. If she had turned Shane down maybe he hooks up with Andrea instead and things turn out completely differently.

I think I missed something, but I don't wanna go back and rewatch episodes. How did the gang know it was Rick that strangled the dude in the bathroom? I thought Rick had gotten away cleanly when the guy turned, but I must be missing something.

I think I missed something, but I don't wanna go back and rewatch episodes. How did the gang know it was Rick that strangled the dude in the bathroom? I thought Rick had gotten away cleanly when the guy turned, but I must be missing something.

Good question. I wondered about that, too. :dunno

The guy who got choked out over who slept in the bed (Rick was hide under), saw his face before passing out.

I wish they made Terminus seem a bit more scary then it was. They flew by the "we eat human" stuff pretty quickly. That and the whole snipers shooting hundreds of rounds to direct them to the trap was a bit much.

Good epsiode regardless.

When Rick was under the bed and the two guys were fighting over who got the bed the one who was being choked out on the floor saw Rick.

I forgot about that guy and certainly don't remember what he looked like.

andrestranglesuecker2.gif

:lol I was just trying to figure out who the character Kirkman said would be dead by season's end was. I'd like to get my hopes up and say it's the stupid version of Rick, but they've pulled this stunt before where they give him his balls back only to make him a eunuch again. With that out of the equation, all that was left was the Marauder trying to slip his hot dog between Coral's buns.

When did Kirkman say that? Was it Herschel? I'd say the passive form of Rick is gone for good now. I blame Herschel for nutting Rick back at the prison. :lol

I'm not judging her for it but she's responsible for it. If she had turned Shane down maybe he hooks up with Andrea instead and things turn out completely differently.

I always wonder what would have happened if Shane was still there when the governor shows up. Something I really would have liked to see

Does no one on this show understand the concept of scouting? :slap :lol

I did a fist pump when Rick finally took care of the situation! :yess: Maybe my favorite Rick moment since Nebraska.

Does no one on this show understand the concept of scouting? :slap :lol

I did a fist pump when Rick finally took care of the situation! :yess: Maybe my favorite Rick moment since Nebraska.

:exactly: :lecture

Nebraska was definitely the most badass moment of the show for me. And you got two awesome Rick moments in this episode too, hope this Rick is here to stay this time.

Enjoyed last night's episode.

The only thing I didn't like was the flashbacks with Hershel. That seemed way too contrived and forced. You could tell the first half of season A, Rick was being "farmer Rick" because he wanted to, not because someone told him to. To have them change that and have Hershel being the motivating force behind that characterization was awkward from a story telling stand point, especially when the first half of the season isn't even a year old. Didn't add up for me.

Other than that, good episode. Going to be a looooooong wait.

Not bad but a bit of a let down for a season finale. The way Rick was talking it doesn't portray a sense of danger fir the group. Sure they have been through a lot but so has everyone in the Walker World. The guys at Terminus don't look the part of killers...they look like college kids. The herding thing was terrible. The guys on the roof are shooting hundreds of rounds into concrete yet none are hurt? Bullets would ricochet everywhere. I am glad to see "Shane" Rick back rather than ***** Rick.

Back