The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really expecting for Daryl to "Claim" Rick Carl and Michonne :lol That would have been such a good payoff to the whole "Claim" thing,
What if Daryl was like, I Claim them, and I am going to let them go :lol

Good point!

I was really expecting for Daryl to "Claim" Rick Carl and Michonne :lol That would have been such a good payoff to the whole "Claim" thing,
What if Daryl was like, I Claim them, and I am going to let them go :lol

I was telling my wife he should do that.

We've been claiming stuff all week from each other. TV, bet, certain cat. lol

Was kinda bummed to see that group go out this soon. I liked them.

If Daryl did the whole claiming thing it would have created some pretty interesting conflict because the leader guy would be breaking his own rules, the whole group would have. It could have ended the same but I would have liked to see what the guy would say to Daryl. kind of felt like a missed opportunity. I liked the group too.

I am glad everyone seems to have liked the final episode. I wasn't sure what the reaction would be since it was kind of slow. But I really loved it. I loved the flashbacks, It was really sad to see Hershel again, I miss him.

FBTo8Nl.jpg

Damn Just saw this episode. Walking dead can be either dull or epic but when its epic its epic and this episode was just a great kickass clifhanger.

If Daryl did the whole claiming thing it would have created some pretty interesting conflict because the leader guy would be breaking his own rules, the whole group would have. It could have ended the same but I would have liked to see what the guy would say to Daryl. kind of felt like a missed opportunity. I liked the group too.

I don't think any of them would have honored it because Rick killed one of them. He was already claimed, so to speak. And that was basically what Daryl tried to do, but he wasn't enough of a follower of the rules to put it in their terms. I agree that it would have been interesting to see it spelled out that way, but it wouldn't have made any more progress than what he did.

It couldn't have been more obvious they were being corralled, I really did like the parallel and this episode a hellva lot. I'm just glad no one was eaten... yet.

Comic spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler:

RIP Carl's virginity. :(

Nam! :thwak :lol

I am pretty sure Carl's virginity is still intact. While it was certainly headed that way, Rick and company turned the tables on Joe's group in time to prevent that from happening. Without getting too graphic, I believe Carl was still on his back struggling against the guy on top of him and his pants were still on. Also, I think Rick would have been asking Carl if he was ok if it had gone that far.

Loved the episode. Scott Gimple has been doing a great job and I look forward to what he has planned in S5. I don't know about anybody else, but I was geeking out when Daryl reunited with Rick, Carl and Michonne. They are hands down the most important, interesting and likeable characters on the show and it shows when they are all together. They could easily survive on their own without the rest of the group. In fact, Gimple should probably be more careful not to put them together too often because it shows how superfluous the rest of the characters really are.

now i loved the episode so i have nothing negative to say at all, but as far as what they did it was kind of dumb that no one stayed behind.
Michonne could have stayed in the woods because even if they enter from the back they still really didnt have a plan in case there was trouble.

I know it was done so that they were all trapped, and who knows what rick will do. It just made me think about it

Yeah I agree. I understand what they were trying to do, but you'd think after Woodbury they would know that communities shouldn't be trusted. No backup plan aside from burying the hand cannon. Did they mention at any point, that they suspected it to be a trap before they got there?

I can't help but think that Shane is definitely someone you want to keep around in a world like this. For those that have read the comic, what happened next in that?

Michonne does, she asks if it is legit or not and she mentions the gov too.

I was wondering, what was carl talking about when he says that he is not the son rick thinks he is an he still has those thoughts.... What was he talking about?

I can't help but think that Shane is definitely someone you want to keep around in a world like this. For those that have read the comic, what happened next in that?

Shane? He dies even earlier in the comic than he did on the show if I remember right...

Sallah

Spoiler Spoiler:

Michonne does, she asks if it is legit or not and she mentions the gov too.

I was wondering, what was carl talking about when he says that he is not the son rick thinks he is an he still has those thoughts.... What was he talking about?

Hard to say, maybe he feels that other people outside the group can't be trusted and should be immediately killed because they could be a threat.

Back