Action Figure The Walking Dead - McFarlane Toys - 7" Color Tops Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis can pull off a halfway decent firing pose.
IMG_20160908_000115.jpg

Travis can pull off a halfway decent firing pose.

Cool! It looks like you and I are about the only ones who give a crap about these new 7" figures :lol

Waiting for Daryl to drop in retail. Let me know if you see him in a store anywhere and i will do the same.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Travis can hold the rifle up that high! I'm also digging that new Jesus figure - I can't wait to find him and Carl!

I noticed the POP vinyl Jesus has a very similar pose.

Vector & Dyson, you two aren't the only ones to really like this line. :)

New pics of what is probably the production Daryl. I don't like the way they changed the front of the crossbow to one solid piece. It makes it look too large and clunky imo, at least in these pics. And the paint apps on the bolts look sloppy as well...

McFarlane keeps cutting corners on these figures but hopefully Daryl will still look good in hand.

Proto pic:

Daryl-008.jpg

Production figure (probably):

DarylProd1.jpg

DayrlProd2.jpg

DayrlProd3.jpg

Glad Daryl can hold a decent shooting pose.

So anyone have any suggestions for a body swap for that upcoming Abe. Hoping for the wife beater tank top with the camo pants and boots. He's big but not overly buff so that eliminates the Dutch figure i was thinking about.

Glad Daryl can hold a decent shooting pose.

I just wish they had not changed the crossbow like that. I will probably have him hold it in a down ready position so it is not as noticeable.

So anyone have any suggestions for a body swap for that upcoming Abe. Hoping for the wife beater tank top with the camo pants and boots. He's big but not overly buff so that eliminates the Dutch figure i was thinking about.

I don't remember seeing a figure that would make a good body replacement but I will be on the lookout.

Saw a report of Madison and Daryl being found at TRU. Indiana, I believe.

After looking for Daryl at TRU for the past week, I finally found him at a comic book shop! This was my first of the 7" figures so I was expecting to be disappointed but Daryl is actually a really nice figure. The articulation is limited as expected, but you can still get a couple of nice poses out of him. The detail is great, especially the removable vest, and I feel like they finally got Norman Reedus's likeness down. Hopefully we get a good brown coat Rick, since I can't deal with that preposed Walton Goggins knockoff we got.
b8b64a42fde8ed5207ded8f976b21984.jpg

aa5c6c997019866d2b18b26ff223d9cf.jpg

96a9f7660bf3fd47cde7bd849eec55c1.jpg

ff4279ac1dc60c528a494e5c5f079fa5.jpg

The walker head he comes with is pretty nice too:
76916946c8f78cb0d32e0b29c779aa38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to pick up that Daryl it looks really good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm really happy with how it came out, I didn't expect the production figure to look so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far the best in the line it looks. TRU has him now? I know mine added the tops line a while back but they haven't been bought last time I checked so not sure if my store would stock up with Daryl yet or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back