Action Figure The Walking Dead - McFarlane Toys - 7" Color Tops Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the great Carl pics Vector!! Did Carl even hit retail?? As you stated, he's overinflated everywhere online and sold out in many cases. Usually these sit and sit and sit which has made it incredibly easy to find all of them upon release. This is NOT the case with Carl.

Thanks for the great Carl pics Vector!! Did Carl even hit retail?? As you stated, he's overinflated everywhere online and sold out in many cases. Usually these sit and sit and sit which has made it incredibly easy to find all of them upon release. This is NOT the case with Carl.

No problem bro. I think he has been released in retail for a couple of months now. Like Dyson said he is sold at TRU but I could not find any at the couple that I checked in my area. Like you said also, there were plenty of Rick, Michonne and FTWD figures, but no Carls...:dunno

No problem bro. I think he has been released in retail for a couple of months now. Like Dyson said he is sold at TRU but I could not find any at the couple that I checked in my area. Like you said also, there were plenty of Rick, Michonne and FTWD figures, but no Carls...:dunno
Thanks man! I have a feeling Negan is going to be the same way... unless he's being produced in much larger numbers.

The Negan figure is quite tempting, even still I´m not big fan of the character nor the actor. ;)

Here a pic of Daryl in sunset. <3

35392018605_46b2725f85_z.jpg

Yeah, I just received my regular from Toywiz. I'll start looking for the exclusive now at my local WMs. Edit: Just opened my regular and damn the whole package is crushed. I display them in the box.

Back