Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see exhile has been lifted, King!:hi5: That SB looks pretty damn sharp! Thanks for being the neckless Guinea Pig.:wink1:

Bigger? That's the list I want to be on :rock, subscribed to thread and waiting! I hope you do the green and silver colors combo again. :pray:

The Steel Brigade returns this Fall. Bigger, badder, and better than ever.:lecture

just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-o.gif

I thought the helmet size was perfect before. :dunno
Maybe this time I can get that second head I was next in line for.

I was just thinking about this the other day, super disapointed that I missed out, glad I'll be able to fix that! :rock

Oh my god YES.

How much did they run initially?

First run was $35 each. I don't recall after that. These will be affordable, but not that cheap.

Maybe this time I can get that second head I was next in line for.

The one you said you couldn't afford anyway? Let's not be pety. We already had that conversation. We're moving forward here.

Miles to go, but glad to have you guys back! :1-1:

So far its only been enlarged (size is comparable to the CG bucket). I still have to modify it a bit and touch up the overall symmetry. My sculpting skills have improved since I first made this one some three years ago, and I've itching to take another crack at it.

Its going to be a larger edition size than I've ever done before, but I'll get into all that later. There'll be a new thread once everything is done. I will say this though, folks who bought the original will get a discounted rate on the Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back