Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added some stuff. Think I'm done. For now....

P1200171.jpg
]

No sleeves, but hes got pants? :dunno

Otherwise, great job King. :hi5:

Thanks sirs!

And the Cobra is upside down cause he leaves those mothafawkers belly up.

And reworked my SB for the umpteenth time.

All new web gear. Put a R&R green shirt then ripped off the sleeves, which you can barely see :lol

And since he has a grenade launcher I made a grenade belt using the new SE grenades.

P1200113.jpg
P1200112.jpg

P1200110.jpg

:goodpost:

The set up is perfect.. Looks bad a$$!!

Will wait for the SB head and some stuffs so I could post mine..

And reworked my SB for the umpteenth time.

All new web gear. Put a R&R green shirt then ripped off the sleeves, which you can barely see :lol

And since he has a grenade launcher I made a grenade belt using the new SE grenades.

P1200113.jpg
P1200112.jpg

P1200110.jpg
KD what web gear u use on your SB.

KD what web gear u use on your SB.

They look like modified riggers belts for the shoulder straps and a molle belt around the waist, some of the connectors to the belt look like they're from a repelling harness, a Sideshow grenade pouch on the right hip, and Beachhead's pistol ammo pouch on the left, the knife is an AK Bayonet.

Last edited:
They look like modified riggers belts for the shoulder straps and a molle belt around the waist, some of the connectors to the belt look like they're from a repelling harness, a Sideshow grenade pouch on the right hip, and Beachhead's pistol ammo pouch on the left, the knife is an AK Bayonet.

That's spot on. :lol

King...awesome sb. Really dig the bare arms look. Still probably one of my favorite figures.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Due to a recently returned parcel that went out last August I now have an extra SB bucket left. First served come first.:exactly:

edit: GONE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back