Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

It was from someone who recently got some SB decals from me, it has the redone arm patch I made, which I've sent to 3 people. I've deleted the pms, so I was curious.

Don't quote me but I believe so. Many of the customs that were there had sculpts that I'd seen before but the costumes, bodies and gear were all bashes.

I would hope that's the case. Attempting to win something on someone else's merits is dishonest. Especially after seeing the back and forth between Commtech and SilentSurfer about ethic guidelines in the Expo's thread. Who the winnings go to is subjective (if it won), but credit should be given where it's due.

I would hope that's the case. Attempting to win something on someone else's merits is dishonest. Especially after seeing the back and forth between Commtech and SilentSurfer about ethic guidelines in the Expo's thread. Who the winnings go to is subjective (if it won), but credit should be given where it's due.

:exactly: totally agree.

It was from someone who recently got some SB decals from me, it has the redone arm patch I made, which I've sent to 3 people. I've deleted the pms, so I was curious.

I was one of the 3 that got decals off ya but it wasnt my figure at the expo.

Anyone have a link to the picture of the fig at the expo?

img1055ov.jpg

Fill me in?

Fill me in? :wave

Looks like the one at the show was onethousandmasks!!

I had MANDO paint a HT head for me to replace Flint's, back when Flint first came out. I still havent received, but Im not worried. I know MANDO will send it eventually. Like I said in an earlier post. You can't rush art. So be patient. Once you have the SB head in hand you will see it was worth the wait.
SB is still one of my favorite customs.
spiderman028.jpg

It was mine. But I told the guy that was accepting it, it was a bash, he said it was fine. There wasn't that many entries in the GI Joe category, a total of 5. Trust me, no one there cared who or how it was made. I thought there was going to be multiple sub-categories (custom , bashes etc.). Look at the Xpo thread.

Last edited:

It was mine. But I told the guy that was accepting it, it was a bash, he said it was fine. There wasn't that many entries in the GI Joe category. A total of 5. Trust me, no one there cared who or how it was made. I thought there was going to be multiple categories. Look at the Xpo thread.

No worries, bud. Nobody's passing out torches or anything. Being general here, it's just that nowadays it seems like more and more people are taking credit for the hard work of others. I wonder if One got any credit or kickdown for the entry that won overall.

No worries, bud. Nobody's passing out torches or anything. Being general here, it's just that nowadays it seems like more and more people are taking credit for the hard work of others. I wonder if One got any credit or kickdown for the entry that won overall.

love the new avatar nam

Hi Nam! :wave I've never been tested but I am sure I have a slight case of dyslexia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back