Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

PMs have gone out. Final Four ship this week, monday at the absolute latest.
icon14.gif

sbf4.jpg

Uploaded a similar shot earlier where they were about 95% done but here they they pretty much at the end save for the gloss visor, which I always do last, and a few touch ups I'm seeing.

Brings back great memories of the first run! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :lol

Indeed! :hi5: Although I think I liked the battle worn ones better. I still have to send you that NF one. I've yet to put together my v1 or v2 I know there's not a chance I'll ever get to a Night Force version.

sbf4.jpg

Uploaded a similar shot earlier where they were about 95% done but here they they pretty much at the end save for the gloss visor, which I always do last, and a few touch ups I'm seeing.

Indeed! :hi5: Although I think I liked the battle worn ones better. I still have to send you that NF one. I've yet to put together my v1 or v2 I know there's not a chance I'll ever get to a Night Force version.

:blissy :blissy :blissy
Kinda embarrassed to admit that I've had him bashed and ready since you first toyed with the idea. :lol :monkey3

The Steel Brigade character is what really brings the fans into the line. With Sideshow turning their nose up at the figure (I'm guessing they're completely in the dark as to just what he represents), you're solely responsible for personalizing the Joe team for each and every one of the lucky bastards to score one, two, or even three of these noggins. This probably sounds like sack-swinging, but who gives a ____, I'm not ashamed to admit it. :lol Again, bro, sincerely, thanks for providing these. :bow

P.S. Is that a Boba sneak peek? :panic:

Yup. You are not Elite unless you have a personal Steel Brigade figure.

one of my fav pieces i have in my collection. just need some of ef's decals to top him off.

PLEASE do a third run Mando.

Haven't rulled it out but its a back burner project at best. Have some others that need to get wrapped up first.

one of my fav pieces i have in my collection. just need some of ef's decals to top him off.

You must! They are the icing on the cake.

:blissy :blissy :blissy
Kinda embarrassed to admit that I've had him bashed and ready since you first toyed with the idea. :lol :monkey3

The Steel Brigade character is what really brings the fans into the line. With Sideshow turning their nose up at the figure (I'm guessing they're completely in the dark as to just what he represents), you're solely responsible for personalizing the Joe team for each and every one of the lucky bastards to score one, two, or even three of these noggins. This probably sounds like sack-swinging, but who gives a ____, I'm not ashamed to admit it. :lol Again, bro, sincerely, thanks for providing these. :bow

P.S. Is that a Boba sneak peek? :panic:

The DiY aspect of this really plays into the whole create-a-Joe aspect of the original mail-in offer which is probably the best part about the project. No two are alike as each one reflects its owner's taste/personality.

Oh and Fett is definitely on the "get done" list.

Yup. You are not Elite unless you have a personal Steel Brigade figure.

I've created a monster.... Or several monsters actually. :monkey3

Meanwhile as I was looking through the parts bin last night I happened to find these...

mandy.jpg

making a keel-haul too mando?

He's not on the agenda atm although I do have just about everything but the decorations merely from buying various parts over the years. Then again i do want everyone from '85.

means you need to finish yours!!!

Admittedly I think the vest is in storage.
icon11.gif
I have everything else here but the vest. :duh

I'm actually tempted to shrink the mold to get a slightly smaller helmet out of it cause I think a female SB trooper would be cool to have. But that's a backburner project at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back