Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

BBQ!!!!

Sent from King Darkness's house using his iMac.

:D Glad you're back! :D

:rock I hope you are back X, it's been a long ride without yah :monkey2

yeah dude, hope everything is well and you are back to hang out! you are always very helpful.

:yess: MANDO is back!
:mexwave

Glad to see you're back Mando!
PM sent!

:duff

Good to see my favorite smiley still works. The mission continues this weekend after I get back from the Hobby store.

Also according to the DC#s helmets 2 and 3 arrived yesterday. First post updated to reflect orders rcvd and pending orders.

King Darkness is glad MANDO is not dead :yess:

received mine from another member. just want to give props to mando for the great work.

got mine off of osw.
the first time i looked on that site and there it was.

looks like seb joined the contest with his zartan snow serpent and steel bridgader

the Steel Brigade figure is Mando's head sculpt for sure, but the body and uniform is a bash which I believe fell withing contest parameters. Same with Zartan, the sculpt was Seb's but the uniform and body were bashes. The Snow Serpent, I thought, was the only questionable entry.

the Steel Brigade figure is Mando's head sculpt for sure, but the body and uniform is a bash which I believe fell withing contest parameters. Same with Zartan, the sculpt was Seb's but the uniform and body were bashes. The Snow Serpent, I thought, was the only questionable entry.

Did MANDO get credit for sculpting and painting the SB sculpt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back