Action Figure THE STEEL BRIGADE (Veteran Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ummm...just a test..ive fixed the sleeves, etc....(these are NOT my custom pants)
steel1_zps1bc98aea.jpg

Thats sexy.:goodpost:

Hey Mando, I notice my name hasn't made it on the list yet? que pasa?

Its fixed, IC. :duff

My first Steely, he'll be second in Command when I get my Mando head! :rock

2013-11-25%2021.07.57.jpg

(Someone else makes a guest appearance in the background there)

2013-11-25%2021.08.15.jpg

List updated. Did some mods to the helmet tonight. Nothing worth showing at the moment. Sufficed to say I resculpted the entire left side of the "face".:panic:

Yep! Even with the pleather bits it's still a great set! My plan is to work on him this week, I need to do the boots, and paint the ski set I got for him.

I don't see why not, but again there lots of other options out there for tan pants on the Steely. And as you know he's just the tip of the iceberg my friend. Weren't you also doing a red jumpsuit at some point? :naughty

I don't see why not, but again there lots of other options out there for tan pants on the Steely. And as you know he's just the tip of the iceberg my friend. Weren't you also doing a red jumpsuit at some point? :naughty

Spider's answer will be a HISStoric one I am sure. But I am just assuming of course. :wink1:

im working on about 10 different things all at the same time....the tan pants are really for another thing for another member...but figured that they would work for SB as well..

Last edited:
Back