Action Figure THE STEEL BRIGADE (Veteran Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon...very soon...
joe98_zps7d46a482.jpg

soon...very soon...
joe98_zps7d46a482.jpg

:clap:yess:

Spider, how much for these with a right pocket omit and the left moved to the side?

I want a pair that looks exactly like the art that came with the 80s mail in figure. If you don't wanna discuss prices, PM me details please.

i can do them with pockets..without pockets..with kneepads..w/o kneepads...with belt loops..w/o belt loops...move the pockets...add pockets..take away pockets...pockets on the sides..pockets on the butt...pretty much anything...just ask...that goes for everyone...;)

i can do them with pockets..without pockets..with kneepads..w/o kneepads...with belt loops..w/o belt loops...move the pockets...add pockets..take away pockets...pockets on the sides..pockets on the butt...pretty much anything...just ask...that goes for everyone...;)

Thanks for the PMs, very helpful. Looking forward to this project coming together in the new year. :clap

Will be adding a vest & need to sort out another uzi as this one is borrowed from Snake Eyes (ive somehow lost both my spares!) + i still need to paint his gauntlets black but here is one of my SB's almost ready for his bucket!
Will probably switch his pants to tigerstrip so he fits in with my other Joes.

Another one... the first one now just has the Uzi & a shotgun.
Again, will add a vest & paint his gloves.
Any advice on the gantlets? I would normally dye them but seems like too much hassle, whats the best paint to stay on them & not flake/crack?

Added a pair of bullet belts around his chest & he's looking good, after ive switched his pants out to tigerstripe & added his vest i think i'll be happy...
Might use this head & add SB badge to the beret for my SB commander... have him holding his helmet.
Cant wait to get those lids.....

Do they goto ankle if I needed them for a character with lower cut boots? Was wondering if they'd look like waders on a character with hiking shoes.

Also, check your PM incoming.

Back