Action Figure THE STEEL BRIGADE (Veteran Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One Gold por favor! :clap

goldmember1.jpg

any chance i could be taken off the silver list & added to the gold instead? just realised ive got almost everything i need for one!

List updated. Keep the pics coming!:goodpost:

Glad you got him back! Tally marks FTW! :rock2 Who was "holding" it for you again? Jaberwaki wasn't it?

I pulled a couple things out of the parts tub for potential SB use last night, but its dangerous as hell going in there right now. Too many ideas. :lol

I pulled a couple things out of the parts tub for potential SB use last night, but its dangerous as hell going in there right now. Too many ideas. :lol
--

Not that it ever stopped you.

Any news/update on the J.U.M.P.?

With all the SB goodness, I want one or more with flight capabilities.

:D

Maybe an aerial SB helmet concept/design?

I'm just saying.

;)

--

Not that it ever stopped you.

Any news/update on the J.U.M.P.?

With all the SB goodness, I want one or more with flight capabilities.

:D

Maybe an aerial SB helmet concept/design?

I'm just saying.

;)

I need to address the Jump actually. Both good and bad news there.

Aerial Steel Brigade...Bue and silver (Centurions nod) with a hose coming down from the muzzle of the bucket and connecting to an as-yet unnamed chestpiece. Done.:panic:

bbq and any progress on your interrogator

Interrogator's been pushed off until whenever. Nothing new on the 'Que.

List updated. Keep the pics coming!:goodpost:

Glad you got him back! Tally marks FTW! :rock2 Who was "holding" it for you again? Jaberwaki wasn't it?

Happy to have him back, and yes it was Jaberwaki. Im always looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Back