The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on finding those, SS! :rock

Good things come to those that wait! :D

Thanks Snoopy! Yes I have been waiting a few months now (or 5) and it is definitely worth the wait...well I hope it will be since I haven't gotten Buffy yet. I am pretty stoked for Spike but not as much as Buffy.

Here are some photos:

CIMG1361.jpg

CIMG1364.jpg

CIMG1359.jpg

CIMG1363.jpg

CIMG1368.jpg

Very awesome! It almost makes me wish I didn't buy Lara Croft's Pf and got a third Buffy one instead. But just almost!

Very nice tho!

Welcome to the club. :rock :cool

I never get tired at looking at those three. Simply awesome. (I didn't know you already had the Angel PF?!?)

Thanks Chapter!

Yea, I love those three together, besides my Indy PF, Buffy is my fav then Spike.

Yea actually I picked up Angel a few months ago on here for pretty cheap. Not exclusive but for the price I couldn't pass it up.

Thanks Chapter!

Yea, I love those three together, besides my Indy PF, Buffy is my fav then Spike.

Yea actually I picked up Angel a few months ago on here for pretty cheap. Not exclusive but for the price I couldn't pass it up.

They look great together. I own the Angel Ex. PF and don't even display it with the game face. As for the Buffy Ex. PF though, that speaks volumes. I know it sounds crazy, but that Vampyr Book accessory is a must for me. Great choice.

They look great together. I own the Angel Ex. PF and don't even display it with the game face. As for the Buffy Ex. PF though, that speaks volumes. I know it sounds crazy, but that Vampyr Book accessory is a must for me. Great choice.

You should <cough> send me your Angel game face <cough> :)

Yes I do LOVE the book, at first I didn't think much of it but having it displayed next to her like that makes it really cool. Fortunately for me the ex was the only one I could find!

You should <cough> send me your Angel game face <cough> :)

Yes I do LOVE the book, at first I didn't think much of it but having it displayed next to her like that makes it really cool. Fortunately for me the ex was the only one I could find!

The Angel "game face" sculpt is staying with me, along with Spike's "game face." :D

Congrats again on Buffy. Out of all of the Exclusives, that's the one to own IMO. Hold on to that one!

Back