The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently sold my Exclusive black dress Buffy on eBay. The thing wasn't on there for ten minutes before somebody used Buy it Now for it.

It was the beginning of my Buffy collection, and it made a nice display piece, but after all I didn't like the inaccurate body proportions (Sarah's torso is much shorter than the PF) and the hair sucked.

I did keep my Exc PF Spike though. That thing rocks.

I recently sold my Exclusive black dress Buffy on eBay. The thing wasn't on there for ten minutes before somebody used Buy it Now for it.

It was the beginning of my Buffy collection, and it made a nice display piece, but after all I didn't like the inaccurate body proportions (Sarah's torso is much shorter than the PF) and the hair sucked.

I did keep my Exc PF Spike though. That thing rocks.

Thank me. :D

I watch Ebay like a hawk and when it came on, I dropped a PM to another member on the StatueForum who bought it shortly after. I saw it literally in the first minute or two of being listed.

Something Sexy had I known earlier, I would have sent you the PM, but I know you'll find one and in the meantime, I'll keep looking. They eventually show up!

Do you guys want the good news or the bad news first?

The bad news is that my digital camera is dead, so I'll have to post-pone the Buffy PF pics.

The good news is that I'm now in the market for a new digital camera! Any suggestions before I start a new thread. (I'm just looking for something for everyday use, but "plus 1.")

I just recently bought a Canon Elph

Mine was directly from Amazon, so I got a much better deal than this seller is offering.

It's easy to use, takes great pictures, has a multitude of features and a great price.

I just recently bought a Canon Elph

Mine was directly from Amazon, so I got a much better deal than this seller is offering.

It's easy to use, takes great pictures, has a multitude of features and a great price.

I love my Panasonic Lumix (it's a DMC-FX01 actually). I don't think they cost as much as when I got it years ago.

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently looking right now, and I have my eye on a Canon. I need one soon as I have a convention coming up. :rock

Update: Well, I found out my camera needs a new battery, so I took the cheap way out and got a new battery for $10. I'll hold off on the new camera for now, but at least I'll have a camera again!!!

What is it that makes people wake up in the morning and say "I already took out the trash, nothing on TV I want to watch... I know, I'll go online and be an ass hole!!"?

What is it that makes people wake up in the morning and say "I already took out the trash, nothing on TV I want to watch... I know, I'll go online and be an ass hole!!"?

Ooh too bad I missed it. I'm guessing something negative was said about Buffy? Lame. People have no lives. Anzik, I leave it to you to fill me in!
Btw, Chapter2099. I.is.jealous. :)

Yea that is lame, why would you come into this thread if you didn't like Buffy?

What happened? :confused:

Ooh too bad I missed it. I'm guessing something negative was said about Buffy? Lame. People have no lives. Anzik, I leave it to you to fill me in!
Btw, Chapter2099. I.is.jealous. :)

Is it because of the Brian Thompson encounter? :monkey3 They made me post about it!!! :angelsmil :lol

Back