The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea even with the wires it was hard..or should say is hard to get to look natural. There is just too much material but I guess I didn't play with it enough yet (and no I am not talking about my ^^^^^). :)

:lol I know what you mean.

Man, I want to take updated pics of the PF collection, but I'm just not motivated enough. All of these new pics look great though!

Ha! Love Buffy with Patient Zero.

My PZ is standing next to my Nosferatu PF who just TOWERS over him, looks much more in line with Buffy's size.

buff0.jpg

BuffZero.jpg

Haha it looks like he's doing some kind of dance move. It's awesome!

Ha! Love Buffy with Patient Zero.

My PZ is standing next to my Nosferatu PF who just TOWERS over him, looks much more in line with Buffy's size.

I actually had to put my Patient Zero PF on top of a box for those pics. Buffy towers over him because her base is so large.

actually no, i guess that would be a good start, i just figured no one here would be willing to sell it :lol

just created a thread, do you have to specify what you are willing to pay?? what does she go for now a days :D

just created a thread, do you have to specify what you are willing to pay?? what does she go for now a days :D

I usually don't specify what I am willing to pay in my want to buy threads I just try to get it out there and see what people are willing to offer. Someone will give a price others will ask what you are willing to pay.

As far as how much she goes for, not entirely sure.

You can check out Toy Tracker to see ebay prices

https://www.toytracker.net/sideshow/tracking/sideshow.html/buffy

Some of them are from UK though. Also depends on if you want the ex or the regular. But I would expect to be paying around $400 for the exclusive. If you can get it cheaper than rock on.

I usually don't specify what I am willing to pay in my want to buy threads I just try to get it out there and see what people are willing to offer. Someone will give a price others will ask what you are willing to pay.

As far as how much she goes for, not entirely sure.

You can check out Toy Tracker to see ebay prices

https://www.toytracker.net/sideshow/tracking/sideshow.html/buffy

Some of them are from UK though. Also depends on if you want the ex or the regular. But I would expect to be paying around $400 for the exclusive. If you can get it cheaper than rock on.

Awesome thanks for the info!!! 400 for the exclusive sounds fair, don't really care which one i get, i just want one :lol

do you think the reg version is should be more then 250? and is there more of a difference between black dress and red pants in terms of price?

Awesome thanks for the info!!! 400 for the exclusive sounds fair, don't really care which one i get, i just want one :lol

do you think the reg version is should be more then 250? and is there more of a difference between black dress and red pants in terms of price?

I would say black dress regular probably around $300. Although I know there was on on here a while back that was sold for $150 but the seller was being very generous.

The red pants is definitely cheaper and can usually be had for less than $200.

I would say black dress regular probably around $300. Although I know there was on on here a while back that was sold for $150 but the seller was being very generous.

The red pants is definitely cheaper and can usually be had for less than $200.

The Red Pants version is going up in price on Ebay. The last few have sold for around $230ish - $250ish shipped! So Power, jump on the wagon now before they sky rocket!

I'll keep a look out for the Black Dress Version for you as well.

Thanks guys, I have been checkiin ebay for the last week and the only one available is the Spike PF, which i really don't want.

Thanks for keeping an eye out Chapter :D and for all your help Something Sexy!!!

Thanks guys, I have been checkiin ebay for the last week and the only one available is the Spike PF, which i really don't want.

Thanks for keeping an eye out Chapter :D

The Spike PF is really nice IMO. Do you plan on continuing with the line, once you get this one?

damn work again, i'm gonna chuck this phone out the window, don't people realize it's FRIDAY!!!!!! :banghead :lol

Back