The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, but obviously I'm talking about the PF's.

:lol Oh...:eek: I've still got the convention on the brain. The PFs are old news!

I'm jealous about your OMWF Buffy piece. When are going to send me that one? :D I'll pay postage if you supply the item. :lol

:lol Oh...:eek: I've still got the convention on the brain. The PFs are old news!

I'm jealous about your OMWF Buffy piece. When are going to send me that one? :D I'll pay postage if you supply the item. :lol

As soon as you send me the black dress Buffy PF! :)

As soon as you send me the black dress Buffy PF! :)

:lol Oh, a wise guy, eh? (I should say: "Oh, a wise woman, eh?" But I'd loose the effect.)

I'm still working on a OMWF Buffy, but right now, I've got some other projects that are draining my funds. One day though. :lecture (This hobby is WAY too expensive! :lol Whatever happened to just sticking with DVDs or trading cards?)

:lol Oh, a wise guy, eh? (I should say: "Oh, a wise woman, eh?" But I'd loose the effect.)

I'm still working on a OMWF Buffy, but right now, I've got some other projects that are draining my funds. One day though. :lecture (This hobby is WAY too expensive! :lol Whatever happened to just sticking with DVDs or trading cards?)

Yeah really. I honestly can't say if I'd be happier if they never made action figures out of Buffy! It's so expensive. But I do love everything I have very much. I really can't wait for you to get your omwf Buffy.

Well, off I go, lunch is about to commence.

Yeah really. I honestly can't say if I'd be happier if they never made action figures out of Buffy! It's so expensive. But I do love everything I have very much. I really can't wait for you to get your omwf Buffy.

Well, off I go, lunch is about to commence.

Same here. I love it all too, despite the prices.

Take care!!! :rock

Good thing I am only purchasing the premium formats from the Buffy line because if I got into the 1/6th line I would be so screwed.

I need an Angel PF exclusive to complete my Buffy/Angel PF collection! Wow, I actually could say I completed a series for once!!! :banana:banana:banana

That was not the skirt version. That was the red pants version. That PF is caca.

Nope, not Darth Snoopy's, these were DEFINITELY black dress because I contacted the sellers.

I also don't mind the red pants, I like the hair better than the black dress one but the eye brows are kinda big.

Congrats. I have the exclusive version of Spike, but you're going to love the human face sculpt it's beautiful.

Congrats. I have the exclusive version of Spike, but you're going to love the human face sculpt it's beautiful.

Thanks, should be sweet. I will have to take some pictures of all three. I was gonna hold out on Spike but I got such a great deal on the regular I couldn't.

Back