The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if I responded with that I want to take your spot as #1 Buffy Fan?

Then, I would respond like this:

Did you see what happened to Eli after facing off with me for that title?
He now calls himself "more of a Buffy." I have no idea what that means, but my thoughts and prayers are with him. :rotfl

Then, I would respond like this:

Did you see what happened to Eli after facing off with me for that title?
He now calls himself "more of a Buffy." I have no idea what that means, but my thoughts and prayers are with him. :rotfl

Hahaha, I dunno how you made him do that but it was pretty good move on your part. There are ALWAYS going to be contenders.

Hahaha, I dunno how you made him do that but it was pretty good move on your part. There are ALWAYS going to be contenders.

We'll all share the #1 spot. :lecture The more, the merrier....

....We even welcome those who want to go as far as becoming "more of a Buffy" than most. We do not discriminate. :lol

I would love to get in the ring with ya'll on who is the #1 fan.

p.s. I met Amber Benson on Saturday and enjoyed the Buffy sing-a-long very much. Photos are up on my facebook. YAY!

I would love to get in the ring with ya'll on who is the #1 fan.

p.s. I met Amber Benson on Saturday and enjoyed the Buffy sing-a-long very much. Photos are up on my facebook. YAY!

I met Amber the other day as well!!! :rock

She was at a con with Charisma Carpenter, Adam Busch, and Emma Caulfield. :rock :rock :rock I got a chance to meet them all. What an experience!!!! Adam had a photo of me up on his Twitter page!!!!!!

(Check out The Whedon Fan Group for details. :D I posted some neat stories from that day. I gave them exclusive rights.)

They had a season ticket reception and they were giving free food and drinks in appreciation for buying into the packages. Only thing they had for beer was the lite clear and amber coloured piss. I hate low-end beers. So I settled for red wine. I won't even drink cheap beer that's free. I am above that. Dark ales and stouts for the win.

Back