The pf Buffy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffy only or.......the complete EXCLUSIVE collection? :naughty (I'm sorry, but I'm really bored right now. :lol)

I want to see ALL GRRRR. I only have Angel and NOT exclusive. I am slowly building my collection. I really want exclusive Spike and black dress buffy. Although I plan on eventually getting alternate buffy down the road. I have passed on the regular spikes for now because I really want the switch out head.

I want to see ALL GRRRR. I only have Angel and NOT exclusive. I am slowly building my collection. I really want exclusive Spike and black dress buffy. Although I plan on eventually getting alternate buffy down the road. I have passed on the regular spikes for now because I really want the switch out head.

I'll keep an eye out for you. If I can find one of those, you'll definitely see a PM from me. The Exclusive Black Dress Buffy PF is my favorite piece of all, even among all of the Marvel PFs I own. It's really an awesome piece, Exclusive or not. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for the Exclusives even though I don't display them "properly." (Meaning I keep Angel and Spike's "game face" sculpts in their boxes, and display the human faces instead.)

*I'll post those pictures sometime tomorrow.*

I loved all the Buffy PF's, and still today the 1st Buffy (even with that weird sculpt for hair) and Angel are my 2 most fav PF's in my collection!
I have Buffy V1, Spike EX and Angel EX, trying to locate a Buffy V2 ALT for a good price still, and also wish i could find a replacement sword for Angel, his handle snapped :(
I wish they would continue with this line and make Faith at least! :banghead

I loved all the Buffy PF's, and still today the 1st Buffy (even with that weird sculpt for hair) and Angel are my 2 most fav PF's in my collection!
I have Buffy V1, Spike EX and Angel EX, trying to locate a Buffy V2 ALT for a good price still, and also wish i could find a replacement sword for Angel, his handle snapped :(
I wish they would continue with this line and make Faith at least! :banghead

That handle is scary, isn't it?!?! I only toyed with it once and even I was sweating bullets. I didn't know that the end of the handle came undone. It took me almost a half hour to figure it out! :lol Luckily, there were no casualties, but I do sympathize with you. :sick

That handle is scary, isn't it?!?! I only toyed with it once and even I was sweating bullets. I didn't know that the end of the handle came undone. It took me almost a half hour to figure it out! :lol Luckily, there were no casualties, but I do sympathize with you. :sick

i know! i was so angry! while i was dusting it the end of the handle popped off and sword slid right out of his hand and i watched it in slow motion drop to the floor and break :(
luckily it broke from the end of the handle where the blade meets it so i was able to repair it, but it still annoys me being my favourite PF. :rolleyes:

i know! i was so angry! while i was dusting it the end of the handle popped off and sword slid right out of his hand and i watched it in slow motion drop to the floor and break :(
luckily it broke from the end of the handle where the blade meets it so i was able to repair it, but it still annoys me being my favourite PF. :rolleyes:

Hey, at least you have an Exclusive. Hold on to that one! :rock

I have kind of a similar story. I didn't buy the Angel Ex. PF (or any of the Buffy PF line for that matter) when they were first released, so finding an Angel Ex. PF was pretty difficult at the time. Well, by good fortune, I found one. It arrived......WITH A BROKEN FOOT!!!! :horror Of all things, a broken foot!!!!! Remember, as I'm sure you can relate, the Exclusive is limited to 275. So, it's not like you can just go out and buy another one from the local CS store. :lol

Well, long story short, I returned it to the original sender, and as the story ends, I actually found a factory sealed Exclusive that arrived mint. :banana So essentially, there are only 274 Exclusive left. :lol :( :monkey2

damn! a broken foot! lol. Glad you got a new one. And yes they are very very hard to find! i got mine direct from sideshow, unfortunately my broken sword came way to long after they depleted their replacements so was none left...

I'll keep an eye out for you. If I can find one of those, you'll definitely see a PM from me. The Exclusive Black Dress Buffy PF is my favorite piece of all, even among all of the Marvel PFs I own. It's really an awesome piece, Exclusive or not. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for the Exclusives even though I don't display them "properly." (Meaning I keep Angel and Spike's "game face" sculpts in their boxes, and display the human faces instead.)

*I'll post those pictures sometime tomorrow.*

That would be great man, you come across any of the ex let me know. Thanks a ton.

I've got both the exclusive versions of Spike and Angel and love them both dearly, although I personally don't think much of the vamp face for pike and the human face for poor old Angel.

He looks a wee bit too old and overly wrinkly to me. I keep saying that I'm going to recast both these heads and alter them, but never get around to it. :lol

Spike human face and Angels game face are both wonderful though.

I'm thinking of selling my exclusive Buffy v 1.0. :wave It's flawed, though. The hair is loose on the head, but it sits in such a way that it's impossible to tell unless you touch it. There's a small chip out of her left ear, and a slight, slight blemish on the face that's all but invisible. If anyone's interested, let me know.

I'm thinking of selling my exclusive Buffy v 1.0. :wave It's flawed, though. The hair is loose on the head, but it sits in such a way that it's impossible to tell unless you touch it. There's a small chip out of her left ear, and a slight, slight blemish on the face that's all but invisible. If anyone's interested, let me know.

PM sent.....

Don't do it!!! :monkey2

Actually, Something is looking for one. Trying PMing him.

Back