The People's Picks (and Poppies!) Voting has begun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mixed experiences with EB. The sculpt work is on-par with HT Toys and the paint work is (at times) better. But the bodies are so-so and their accessories are pretty ____ty.

I've had mixed experiences with EB. The sculpt work is on-par with HT Toys and the paint work is (at times) better. But the bodies are so-so and their accessories are pretty ____ty.

there's no denying the wide range of figures HT brings to the table. they're great at what they do. Overall HT does bring more the table, but I i'm biased because Bruce Lee :D

Yeah, I only have the FOF set and love it... the likeness is unreal. But damn figures can't stand on their own and the chucks are nothing to write home about. The base is quite cool though.

Kind of the same issue I had with Bauer, amazing looking figure. But the gumball machine quality gun was laughable... and the body on mine was a bit wonky.

The winners were easy to guess based on the fanboys here.

Tumbler was the top collectible of 2009 IMHO.

arrgh, late to the party and missed out on the people's picks voting. :sick

must say i'm quite surprised with some of the results.

dcd's catwoman as best statue of 09? hmmmm. not quite sure that it's better than the berserker or hellboy2. but i do own catwoman so i'm pleased.

the 1:1 iron man bust at no1?? :confused:
after all the controversy regarding its paint apps. man, the haters are gonna flip. i guess it won by virtue of its impressive sense of presence.

btw, just curious michael---do the winners actually receive any physical awards? eg: trophies, cerificates, etc.

and it'd be pretty cool if one day the poppies gets big and becomes a legitimate, full-blown awards show, like the oscars. :D

Winners did last year - at their request, actually. I plan o doing them this year too if I can get cracking on it this week. I'm in Califorrnia today and tomorrow (I'm goig to see a live taping of The Big Bang Show tonight!), but I'll get working on it this weekend.

Back