The People's Picks (and Poppies!) Voting has begun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't really get a chance to look him over til this last week, and I doubt many of the judges did either with such a low run. I still wouldn't put him above the Uruk-Hai though, but he is a very nice PF.

I missed the part in the list where you said review coming for Blackbeard so sorry about that. I'll give you Berserker for #1 but Blackbeard could have at least been 2nd. :)

Last edited:
I missed the part in the list where you said review coming for Blackbeard so sorry about that. I'll give you Berserker for #1 but Blackbeard could have at least been 2nd. :)

I missed that too Mike, sorry; but Blackbeard is leaps beyond Terminator (with a poorly designed body structure) and Mystique. :angelsmil

When are the results up?

Oh, your picks are up...Good.

Looking forward to seeing Blackbeard Review....

Last edited:
Yep, my personal picks are up, and I have all the results now compiled for both the Poppies and the People's Picks. I just have to write them both up - I'm hoping to post them both tonight.

I think you need a 1/6 independent company section. There was sooo much cool 1/6 stuff this year, but the smaller companies can't hold a candle to the offerings by HT. But they shouldn't have to--smaller budgets mean smaller figure runs and more niche interest. Triad, Subway, Brother Prod., and Loading deserve some representation. Am I wrong here?

I have a very hard time understanding the people's choices for the best statue.
DCD Catwoman in first??? the T-800 over the Berserker???

Maybe more people are fans of DC properties...than the others. I'd say Berserker was the best; but I could see a lot of people being put off as its not too pretty.

Its a great read, and I'm actually enjoying reading the older ones and seeing what was top of the heap in 2000. Man has the collecting landscape changed in 10 years :google

Curious to see how the judges picks came out and where the items I voted for came out in those.

Enterbay seems to get no recognition.

It's funny because i find their figures to be of higher quality when compared to Hot Toys.

Last edited:
Back