Poppies/People's Picks Voting has begun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Voted, only figure I would've voted for that wasn't listed was the SH Figuarts Princess Leia.

S-orbg.gif

Threw NECA as many votes as I could. I have one peeve about them currently which is that for some reason a great many of their figures are coming out with one leg longer than the other resulting in a lean - see here

d7cee95a-neca-toys-predator-series-18-70.jpg

I've bought numerous T2 Sarah Connors and every single one leans to one side and even this most recently revealed Laurie Strode is clearly going to have the same issue from this marketing shot alone

NECA-Halloween-Laurie-Strode-001.jpg

No one seems to be talking about it on youtube or on twitter and it doesn't seem like NECA are planning to address the issue off their own bat because it's been going on for awhile now.

Otherwise, NECA are a terrific company, love their work on the classic licenses that Hot Toys has abandoned or never touched at all.

Last edited:
I don't know - I think it was a great year for every scale except 1/18, where there's a lot less to choose from these days.

2018 wasn't great for figures. I mainly picked up some McFarlane and one or two NECA.

A lot of excellent releases from Mezco so I can’t complain. I feel like there weren’t many must have Hot Toys figures though. Those are mainly the two lines I collect so I can’t weigh in on the others.

Back