The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. I think it was mentioned that some guy in Europe was planning on it. It might have been the sculptor for Elizabeth Mitchell.

Not yet. I think it was mentioned that some guy in Europe was planning on it. It might have been the sculptor for Elizabeth Mitchell.

The sculptor for E. Mitchell is from the USA. Didn´t read he was planning on sculpting Hurley though anyway, but I remember reading someone else was.

Hi guys, I haven't been around for a while but I thought I might share this with you.
I recently recieved the Kaustic Plastik Muscle Body, which is a super cheap alternative to Hot Toys or even ACI and it's really good.
I figured I would try it out with Desmond and Sawyer, it's possibly a bit bulky for Des but I think it suits Sawyer quite well.

It also gives me a chance to show off my new jungle dio;)

dj-01.jpg

dj-02.jpg

dj-03.jpg

dj-04.jpg

dj-05.jpg

Thanks, Itchy... But more importantly, where did you get the awesome jungle display!!! Very cool. :)

Hi guys, I haven't been around for a while but I thought I might share this with you.
I recently recieved the Kaustic Plastik Muscle Body, which is a super cheap alternative to Hot Toys or even ACI and it's really good.
I figured I would try it out with Desmond and Sawyer, it's possibly a bit bulky for Des but I think it suits Sawyer quite well.

It also gives me a chance to show off my new jungle dio;)

dj-01.jpg

dj-02.jpg

dj-03.jpg

dj-04.jpg

dj-05.jpg

Back