The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lost-17_zpsdaa9f9ac.jpg

lost-18_zpse603071a.jpg

lost-19_zps430744e7.jpg

lost-20_zpsd9d7b5de.jpg

painting 6 inch custom Juliette. I thought I would share this as a couple people on the board were responsible for making the 6 inch custom happen. Boy is it tough to paint on that scale. The sculpt is pretty dead on though. Amazing.
6_inch_juliet_vs_6_inch_mcfarlane_sawyer_zpsc54c0267.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congrats on actually getting that thing. 6 years and im still waiting for mine.

They actually went forward with the second series? After the crap that the sculpter for the first series pulled I figured no one would even care enough to push for a second.

Remember though it was a difficult task. If it wasn't you would see a lot of 1/12 figures being made. This was the only attempt I can say I have seen any sculptor on their own attempt. I feel and have felt your pain.
Hang in there. I would still go through all of the missed deadlines and waiting because eventually what you get is that good.

Been a while since i visited this thread :lol

I know im not supposed to do this in this thread,but i know my chances are very small in the sales section.

I slowly sold piece by piece of the Lost figures i had and i plan on keeping Locke only,and rather have a whole bunch of accessories for him which i allready do.I have these 2 heads left if anyone want them.Unpainted Ben and painted Desmond.PM me if anyone want them for a fair price.Im not looking for much at all,just happy i can help out a fellow Lostie :)

I did a search for Elizabeth Mitchell and it brought me to this thread. I apologize but I wasn't prepared to read thru 1200+ posts to get an answer.
Is there an avaiable 1:6 sculpt of her? I did see one here of Jin. I'd be interested in him as well if he's affordable.
If anyone has the Mitchell [or Jin] could you please email me?
[email protected]
Thanks!

Nice work! What is the source of that headsculpt? I don't remember it from the glory days of this thread...

I still have one more Lost figure to finish (Sun) and an eventual Kate if we ever get a quality Evey sculpt.

Nice work! What is the source of that headsculpt? I don't remember it from the glory days of this thread...

I still have one more Lost figure to finish (Sun) and an eventual Kate if we ever get a quality Evey sculpt.
Ada Chan did Hurley. I bought one and gave it to my brother to paint. I haven't gotten it back, yet. I haven't seen it in years, so I forgot what it looks like. Don't know if that one is her sculpt.

Back