The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a work in progress...

LOST009.jpg

LOST003.jpg

LOST005.jpg

LOST014.jpg

LOST012.jpg

LOST016.jpg

LOST015.jpg

I understand, good luck with your sales! You were one of the most helpful guys I met in this forum so I hope everything stays ok for you!

While thank you sir. I very much enjoyed the custom game while I lasted in it. I'll be around the boards though, as I enjoy the community here. :)

It just got to the point where I couldn't justify putting anymore money into it my bashes while barely scrapping by all the while trying to get my Photography business off the ground.

While thank you sir. I very much enjoyed the custom game while I lasted in it. I'll be around the boards though, as I enjoy the community here. :)

It just got to the point where I couldn't justify putting anymore money into it my bashes while barely scrapping by all the while trying to get my Photography business off the ground.

You have some serious photography skills (and business skills, you were awesome at running this thread and setting up custom projects for all of us) so your business is going to take off and hopefully at that point you'll want to get back into the custom game:hi5:

I did, but I had it sent to a painter from this board more than a year ago and never heard back from him. I'll let you know if he ever replies back.

I think Lost is dead. I haz a sad.

Anyway, I just got my second Sun head painted (not by a board member), recently. I found the wig on eBay, but couldn't get the bangs to part.

8-31-12018.jpg

8-31-12023.jpg

You have some serious photography skills (and business skills, you were awesome at running this thread and setting up custom projects for all of us) so your business is going to take off and hopefully at that point you'll want to get back into the custom game:hi5:

:1-1: So far so good! Family shoots are booked solid through to November (I'm sure November/December will book up once people get into the Christmas mood) And I somehow managed to book 4 weddings this season even though I never advertised myself as anything 'wedding' and just went public in March. So that's pretty awesome. Have 1 wedding booked for next year, and a few I'm waiting to hear back on. Even got an inquiry about doing a destination wedding in Jamaica. That one didn't work out mind you (flaky client who never showed for out meeting) but still... I think I made the right decision.

I still have Sayid and Jack to sell off, as well as Juliet (who's head is still with Brent all painted up). Everyone else went to good homes.

I think Lost is dead. I haz a sad.

Anyway, I just got my second Sun head painted (not by a board member), recently. I found the wig on eBay, but couldn't get the bangs to part.

She looks great AA!! I don't think Lost is dead...just time jumping. ;)

She looks great AA!! I don't think Lost is dead...just time jumping. ;)

Thanks! I finally finished the re-watch of seasons 5 and 6 on Friday. That was the first time I have seen those episodes since they originally aired. I liked the ending better the second time I watched it. (I hated it, at first).

My second Juliet is with that painter, right now. I'll post pics when I get her back.

Great to hear from you Beeshaw and I'm happy to hear that your business has taken off.

Lost is still my all time favorite tv show so the Lost custom thread isn't dead on my end, but I hope to post my completed Lost figures soon. I picked up a few Saturday Toys khaki coveralls sets so it got me back into updating my Lost customs. Jin, Sawyer, Locke, Sayid and Jack will be my final lineup unless someone sculpts Hurley. They're all pretty close to being finished.

I'll post some pics when they're all done to wake the thread back up :yess:

Great to hear from you Beeshaw and I'm happy to hear that your business has taken off.

Lost is still my all time favorite tv show so the Lost custom thread isn't dead on my end, but I hope to post my completed Lost figures soon. I picked up a few Saturday Toys khaki coveralls sets so it got me back into updating my Lost customs. Jin, Sawyer, Locke, Sayid and Jack will be my final lineup unless someone sculpts Hurley. They're all pretty close to being finished.

I'll post some pics when they're all done to wake the thread back up :yess:

Eagerly awaiting those pictures!!!

Back