The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've fond this book extremely helpful - [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Pop-Sculpture-Figures-Collectible-Statues/dp/0823095223/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320557015&sr=8-1"]https://www.amazon.com/Pop-Sculpture-Figures-Collectible-Statues/dp/0823095223/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320557015&sr=8-1[/ame]

Found the the thread:

lostjackMINI.jpg

JIN2mini.jpg

Incredible paint-ups, Cheungkinmen!

Got my Jack done yesterday:
jack6.JPG
jack21.JPG
jack41.JPG

I'll find some better hands for him eventually.

Couple quick questions, since I think I'm finally gonna go for a few LOST 12" figures...maybe it's the LOST withdrawal and I just need SOMETHING! Is the Locke head still available to buy? I didn't see a link in the first post of this thread like all the others had.

And for those who have larger 12" collections than I and maybe have one of the sculpted muscular True Type bodies, do you think with a little modification(add a bit of a gut) they would work for Locke? I'd really want to have sculpted arms on my figure, but wouldn't want him to look too huge and inaccurate.

Hey JRSly. Sorry about that. I was under the impression Locke was another limited run and sold out. I have a Small_Studios painted Locke sculpt and a full Jack for sale if you're interested. Pm me if you are. :)

edit- My Sale Thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90275&highlight=beeshaw
Thanks! That's awfully tempting, I'm definitely going to keep my eye on your thread, an astounding paint job. I'll see if I can manage that when I get paid, once I factor in the holidays and other various expenses.

And I guess I could've answered my own question about the muscular bodies if I was paying better attention, wouldn't work with Locke's sculpted neck.

No sweat! I love the paint up on him but GDB has painted all my other heads so I when the second run of Locke's came out I snatched one up hoping to get him to paint it up. You know, have a little consistency in my collection. ;)

And for Locke on a muscle body: if you can get your hands on a set of Muscle body ARMS you can switch them out for a regular True Type's arms. Just an idea. Or dremel off Locke's neck (although his 'old' neck is part of the awesomeness of the sculpt IMO).

No sweat! I love the paint up on him but GDB has painted all my other heads so I when the second run of Locke's came out I snatched one up hoping to get him to paint it up. You know, have a little consistency in my collection. ;)

And for Locke on a muscle body: if you can get your hands on a set of Muscle body ARMS you can switch them out for a regular True Type's arms. Just an idea. Or dremel off Locke's neck (although his 'old' neck is part of the awesomeness of the sculpt IMO).
Definitely, I'd hate to lose that. I might look into an arm swap or consider a good fully clothed look...though I think they'd all pale to his more iconic tee-shirt looks.

Back