The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone cares about Lost anymore :lol, but I finally finished my Lost crew today. I was hoping that Hurley would be part of the final lineup, but I've given up hope on him. It's still my all time favorite tv show so I wanted to make sure I finished these guys (I had parts stored away for the last couple years :slap).

Thanks to all the artists who sculpted these great headsculpts and all the Losties that helped with advice.

All the heads were painted by Cheungkinman, except for Locke who was painted by Small Studios.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure if anyone cares about Lost anymore :lol, but I finally finished my Lost crew today. I was hoping that Hurley would be part of the final lineup, but I've given up hope on him. It's still my all time favorite tv show so I wanted to make sure I finished these guys (I had parts stored away for the last couple years :slap).

Thanks to all the artists who sculpted these great headsculpts and all the Losties that helped with advice.

All the heads were painted by Cheungkinman, except for Locke who was painted by Small Studios.

They are all brilliant tbay! Especially Sayid Jarrah he was probably my favourite character on the show.

Those are awesome! Anyone looking to sell their Locke figure/sculpt? I really need some LOST on my shelves. One of the greatest series ever.

Thanks mmmmBrains! Definitely one of the greatest tv shows ever :hi5:

If you get your hands on a Locke sculpt, I used a Nolan Predator shirt, I was looking for a shirt that color for years, works pretty nice.

They are all brilliant tbay! Especially Sayid Jarrah he was probably my favourite character on the show.

Thanks Bullet :duffI think Sayid was Sunohc's best sculpt during his time on the boards.

Those are awesome!!!

Thanks skooternb:hi5:

Those look great man. I miss lost. I'm suprised that no company has tried to make these in 1/6. How long did take you to finish all those guys tbay?

Your crew looks really good. I like the mix of outfits through their timelines.
I'm late to the party myself, and with this huge thread to browse now :)

Really solid line up - strong likeness all around - instantly recognizable.
Having never read through this thread, I'm assuming none of the female characters were done?

I've seen a couple of Juliet's and Kate's. Skiman has some pictures in his blog of a Juliet that he painted up, which is the best I've seen.

Those look great man. I miss lost. I'm suprised that no company has tried to make these in 1/6. How long did take you to finish all those guys tbay?

I did a Locke two years ago that was pretty horrible outside of the Small Studios painted sculpt (I think I posted the pic somewhere here). I updated Locke over the summer because I finally found a good vest (all of the good ones were gobbled up when the sculpt was released - that's what I hate about figure bashing, the parts always sell out when everyone's making the same figure). I also found a shirt with the perfect color for this look - the Hot Toys Noland.

The rest of the crew has been sitting in my parts bin for about a year now along with a bunch of other projects. Finally got all the parts this month and it took me a couple hours to put it all together (mostly futzing, painting the shoes, touchups, etc).

So I'd say it took me a few hours spread out over the course of two years :horror

Your crew looks really good. I like the mix of outfits through their timelines.
I'm late to the party myself, and with this huge thread to browse now :)

:duff There's some great stuff in here, unfortunately most of the losties in this thread have moved on.

Really solid line up - strong likeness all around - instantly recognizable.
Having never read through this thread, I'm assuming none of the female characters were done?

Thanks! In addition to the characters menseloso mentioned, a really good sculpt of Sun was made by Arsyn.

I've seen a couple of Juliet's and Kate's. Skiman has some pictures in his blog of a Juliet that he painted up, which is the best I've seen.

Love that sculpt, Ski always works magic with the paintbrush

Just loving the Dharma suits.

:duff They're the Saturday Toys coveralls.

I know this thread is pretty much dead, but LOST is still a great show and I'm still very much a fan.
I thought I'd share my custom Jack Shephard figure:

zsr7cz.jpg

The head was sculpted and textured by me in Zbrush and 3D printed in full colour.

I know this thread is pretty much dead, but LOST is still a great show and I'm still very much a fan.
I thought I'd share my custom Jack Shephard figure:

zsr7cz.jpg

The head was sculpted and textured by me in Zbrush and 3D printed in full colour.

What a great Jack figure :clap:clap:clap:clap

How did I miss this??? Great line-up you have there, tbay!:clap:clap

My Lost customs are in a holding pattern at the moment. I totally suck at bashing figures. Lost is not dead! Goonies never say "die"!

Hi guys, haven't been here for a while but thought I'd drop by to share my latest project. It's part of a series of cult contemporary characters done old west style. I've already done Vincent & Jules from Pulp Fiction and Léon & Stansfield from The Professional and now I've turned my head to Lost.
I had six lost figures knocking around and quickly realized I needed a seventh, am I right?
So I bought Ada's Hugo sculpt (because it was far and away the cheapest option) and.....

lost-01_zpsb17267ef.jpg

lost-02_zps7218f39a.jpg

lost-03_zpsede4d0ad.jpg

lost-04_zps3c91a8e2.jpg

lost-05_zps45bdb845.jpg

lost-06_zps2e68147d.jpg

lost-07_zps48a1a64e.jpg

lost-08_zps15ebfcc6.jpg

Back