The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this game only because l couldn't rent it (no more renting places in my area), so after l beat it l brought it back to the store and said there was a problem with the disk, so they gave me a new one. I then took it to Walmart and exchanged it for a gift card and will use that gift card to buy Skyrim when it comes out. I was planning on buying Skyrim when it comes out so this way l got to play Gears for free.:lol

Yeah, because thats a completly acceptable thing to do and then brag about.:dunno

I bought this game only because l couldn't rent it (no more renting places in my area), so after l beat it l brought it back to the store and said there was a problem with the disk, so they gave me a new one. I then took it to Walmart and exchanged it for a gift card and will use that gift card to buy Skyrim when it comes out. I was planning on buying Skyrim when it comes out so this way l got to play Gears for free.:lol

Another person missing out. I mean I know the campaign was cool and I enjoyed it but id say 75% of the game is in the multiplayer. To each their own, but if I had to choose campaign or MP, id easily drop the campaign to only play multiplayer.

Thats cool and all but I just look at it like once I get the story, im done. I can play it again but the story will still be the same. When Im in multiplayer, no single game is the same. I might destroy some people one game, then the next could be very competitive and then the next could be me as bloody chunks all over the ground the whole time. Just my opinion.

I get this game for both. The story is amazing and I've already beaten it three times. I will play it plenty of more times as well as its a great play through but I love the MP as well. Well, when the servers are working and I get a good connection.

The Sawed Off Shotgun is the worst weapon in any game and require's zero skill to use. It's almost as bad as the Halo melee...almost. So many campers just waiting for someone, who's actually playing the game, to run around a corner.

IE " I hate the sawed off because I run around like a moron looking for a kill."

I love the sawed off personally. I like it better when people try to use it on me. Go figure! I switch to the retro and back peddle and lance away. Learn to defend yourself NOOB.

IE " I hate the sawed off because I run around like a moron looking for a kill."

I love the sawed off personally. I like it better when people try to use it on me. Go figure! I switch to the retro and back peddle and lance away. Learn to defend yourself NOOB.

I think about 90% of my Retro Lancer kills is me doing EXACTLY that to people rushing me with a SoS

lol serious? anyone who takes like you needs to keep his mouth shut to avoid embarrassment.

It's much worse with the SoS man and if you can't see that then you must be a SoS user! :thwak

I still stand by my statement of it requiring no skill and being a NooB weapon. I hope I catch you you cowering behind an object with your SoS just waiting for me...then....:yess:

For freestyle above. Didn't know you could here my voice over the interweb? However....I can only assume you are referring to my usage of the term "noob". While I will use that term in gest I was utilizing it to respond back to said poster in my quote. I will be more than happy to school you again. Maybe you should read all the postings before responding to how someone "takes". NOOB! :rotfl

Last edited:
Yeah, because thats a completly acceptable thing to do and then brag about.:dunno

Oh who cares, finding a little loophole in the system once wont make them go out of business.

Another person missing out. I mean I know the campaign was cool and I enjoyed it but id say 75% of the game is in the multiplayer.

I get bored of Gears online pretty quick and never really cared for it, point, shoot, roll, take cover, die, repeat.

Oh who cares, finding a little loophole in the system once wont make them go out of business.

I get bored of Gears online pretty quick and never really cared for it, point, shoot, roll, take cover, die, repeat.

Yeah your right man, I wont disagree with that. See I take that point and apply it to the campaign X2 for me. As I mentioned, I love the campaign but damn after I beat it once, unless Im playing co-op its going to take a while before I go back to it.

I've asked around the Gears of War forum but to no avail but can someone be generous enough to give me a green liquid skins code? I saw some peeps using it this weekend and got jealous, and the colors here dont make it better either because it looks like it. thank you!

I can defend myself and I'm normally pretty good. Me not liking a weapon has nothing to do with skill. It's a preference thing and I can have an opinion. No need to start name calling man.

Last edited:
Back