The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I got a tidbit of info here. Not sure why I just remembered this,but when I was playing online Saturday I had a guy destroy me and the big surprise was his character model. He was using one of the stranded characters. It was a dirty looking white guy. He looked really dirty, was wearing overall and had a white and green trucker type hat on. I kept asking people how he had that character or was it maybe someone from EPIC playing. I just wasnt sure. Anyone else seen this character playing online.

Hey I got a tidbit of info here. Not sure why I just remembered this,but when I was playing online Saturday I had a guy destroy me and the big surprise was his character model. He was using one of the stranded characters. It was a dirty looking white guy. He looked really dirty, was wearing overall and had a white and green trucker type hat on. I kept asking people how he had that character or was it maybe someone from EPIC playing. I just wasnt sure. Anyone else seen this character playing online.

Sounds like the new Dizzy skin.

62097335604591192a9bo.jpg

Not sure why someone would have it already, unless they were an employee of Epic.

Yeah see that looks like him, but the one thing I noticed is this character wsa a little skinny guy. I didnt get a good look at him because he was pretty good and just destroying people. When I would die I would try and go into free cam and get a close up of him but didnt get that good of a view. I will say he fits the description though.

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well, because he wasnt armored up. My other question would be what bio said...how is he using this character already. My only conclusion as well was that as stated by bio is maybe it was an Epic employee. I guess we all have to wait. Its wierd to because Ive asked other gears players and no one else has seen him either. It was my brother and myself and well the other 3 players on my team.

When I was 16 I did this every other week. Wal Mart would even take back stuff they didn't sell. :dunno Ah the glory days of the Genesis and SNES.

Yeah Wal Mart is good for that kind of stuff. When l bought my new xbox it came with the Gears Triple Pack and the newest Splinter Cell game, so l just brought splinter cell to Wal Mart and they gave me a $20 gift card, l then gave the gift card to someone for $20.:yess:

Back