The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be worth it to give it a go tonight.

IXI Nick IXI- yeah but should be made easier with tickers.

Just got done playing Horde for over an hour. Tickers definitely make it harder! The problem is, once you go down, there is a greater chance you won't be revived because the damn Tickers are everywhere waiting to explode in your face.

It's supposed to. It was all glitched up this morning and had all kinds of code in the event calendar that still mentioned Torque Bow Tag. I'll try again later but it's kind of annoying that they are already having issues...

The way I did Horde on Insane 1-50 was with some friends on Trenches. Enable the active reload mutator , the one hit down one and the infinite ammo one and all stay at the top of trenches where the one shot spawns. If Berserkers appear or Corpsers hit them with B and take them out instantly.
If you all stay up there and build up fences whilst all active reloading anybody trying to get up it's actually quite easy and obviously you wont have to worry about ammo.

Another thing I'd say is if a lambent berserker appears ( which wont go down with one B hit ) always kill everything except that first , when you focus to much on the Berserker you tend to get rushed by everything else.

Hardcore weekend is Gnasher Only Playlist, Warzone/Execution get 5 rounds and original stalemates and public Horde becomes "Hardcore"

That should shut some of the folks on the epic forums up. I'll play it just to get the count towards the medal.

Back