The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 feet? Ever shoot a shotgun? That would destroy you at 15 feet. That's the point of the weapon. :dunno

Yeah, in real life...but this is a video game...none of the guns have the range they would in real life...in real life no shotgun has the range of a rifle yet it does in this game which is just silly

Yeah, in real life...but this is a video game...none of the guns have the range they would in real life...in real life no shotgun has the range of a rifle yet it does in this game which is just silly

You should play Battlefield BC2!! They have sniper shotguns that kill you from 1/3 the map. It's pretty ____ing stupid.

I totally agree...people use the gnasher like its there lancer. If im at a distance where I think i should use my lancer for an effective kill, my opponent shouldnt be able to cause more damage with his gnasher. I think I complain about the gnasher more than the sawed off. I look at it like if im that close then it should be an instant kill, but to get rifled down by the gnasher just pisses me off.

Yeah, If I get close enough with the sawed off to you that I'm within about 5 feet and I shoot you then you should die. I mean a sawed off at that range would destroy you.

That's exactly why I don't play that crappy series

BC2 is a great game. IMO it owns CoD.

Well, you're missing out on a great military shooter with BC2. Next, to Gears and Halo its probably my fave.

me either. I don't even have another game pre ordered

My next game will be Skyrim. But I fear that I may not have enough time to play it. I'm hell bent on finding time to work it in. Even if I only get an hour a day. :lol

My next game will be Skyrim. But I fear that I may not have enough time to play it. I'm hell bent on finding time to work it in. Even if I only get an hour a day. :lol

Sad%20Batman.jpg

Batman cries when he reads that

lol i wish i had an hour a day...aside from halo, the only other game im getting is UMVC3 but thats more of a game to break up the other two so i dont get bored with any of them

Same here man, i just cant do it anymore. Not sure if its age or what, but i used to stay up all kinds of late during the week playing...now I hardly ever play during the work week because I end up feeling it the next day at work as well. My gaming usually takes place Thursday -Sunday now days.

Same here man, i just cant do it anymore. Not sure if its age or what, but i used to stay up all kinds of late during the week playing...now I hardly ever play during the work week because I end up feeling it the next day at work as well. My gaming usually takes place Thursday -Sunday now days.

:lecture I"m usually in bed ready to pass out before 11 these days.

man ! loved the gears 3 epic ending but have any of you played this game.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wm2UxAF-lnU[/ame]

Vanquish lacks story but in gameplay it gives gears series a run for it's money.

I cant stop playing this game and the best part only cost me 20 bucs.

Back