The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Rod on twitter they've balanced out the XP to make people have to work a bit more to get to 100. I'm at 67 right now so it just means time to put some more work in.

I just have to beat all of act 5 on insane for the achivent but it will hav e to wait till tommorow night or maybee the weekend.

could some of you please help me sometime this week with the horde boss wave all onyx guards achievement? I need a full team for this thanks!

What are you taking about?

there is an achievement for 100 points where we all have to be onyx guards and defeat the boss on Hardcore, I have all the mutators so we can just go in and do that in a couple of minutes and get it.

also can you lend me some money for the silverback with the 500 missiles achievement?

Yeah, they also tweaked the range of the sawed off as well. Not sure how that will play out. I don't use it unless I'm quite close to someone.

Yeah, they also tweaked the range of the sawed off as well. Not sure how that will play out. I don't use it unless I'm quite close to someone.

f3c0ca230ea4698a86051da9defa33c5.jpg

I totally agree...people use the gnasher like its there lancer. If im at a distance where I think i should use my lancer for an effective kill, my opponent shouldnt be able to cause more damage with his gnasher. I think I complain about the gnasher more than the sawed off. I look at it like if im that close then it should be an instant kill, but to get rifled down by the gnasher just pisses me off.

Back