The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh okay. Got it. I remember messing around with big head mode in "Goldeneye" way back on the Nintendo 64! It's funny for a minute, and then I end up wanting to change it back to normal.

Oh okay. Got it. I remember messing around with big head mode in "Goldeneye" way back on the Nintendo 64! It's funny for a minute, and then I end up wanting to change it back to normal.

Also, I should probably specify that it's the big head mode from the weekend event, Epic is running this weekend. Not the mutator you unlock by doing certain things in the game.

Well l bought gears 3 (cant rent games anymore in my area). I got gears one and two for free with my new xbox kinect so l bought this one. It is alright, Insane mode willl be tricky, l did the first two games by myself, but this one l will need a partner. The first is still the best in my opinion.

do any of you need the equality among firsts achievement? an easy way I just did is boosting split screen arcade with the prologue its the shortest chapter. you have to do it 60 times but better than playing a full chapter.

i might be able to for a hairless wookiee, never seen one in person before ;)

actually I dont know if we will or not, but if we do i'd be glad to send you an invite :D

GT is Lxi Nick Lxi, feel free to add me

well l beat it tonight. I liked the other two more then this one. One thing l never liked about the Gears games that happens in this one as well is very bad story telling, really no questions are answered, some were, but still alot of the locast side is a question mark and Markus and his dads relashionnship with the queen before E day wasn't even explained. I think the ending could of been much better with more questions answered.

well l beat it tonight. I liked the other two more then this one. One thing l never liked about the Gears games that happens in this one as well is very bad story telling, really no questions are answered, some were, but still alot of the locast side is a question mark and Markus and his dads relashionnship with the queen before E day wasn't even explained. I think the ending could of been much better with more questions answered.

Unless there is a prequel??

you mean the First Among Equals achievement?

that's the one but I also need to complete that in 4 player coop to get that achievement also. it doesnt count if you join three others when they are shooting at mansion it has to be from the start when Marcus is in jail

Back